School Rank: ~250++

Ranks:

Adv English: 1/22

Senior Science: 1/20

PDHPE: 3/40ish people

Mathematics Adv.: 7/18

Chemistry: 6/13

Biology: 3/40ish people

I need around 81 ATAR for the course I want in University.
Thanks for the estimates, in advance.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Thanks bud! First legitimate response. Appreciate it.
Oh whoops, thought my estimate was in my other response.

I'd estimate your ATAR to be: 85-88 currently

epz

HSC
Oh whoops, thought my estimate was in my other response.

I'd estimate your ATAR to be: 85-88 currently
Thank's for the estimate - once again, appreciate it :)
Good luck to all for the trials!

HSC
Don't you think he should be in the 90's atleast ? Because he is 1st in 2 subs, so that's 2 band sixes already. He is likely for band 6 or high band 5 in the subs that he is 3rd rank in (depends if the two people ahead of u can get band 6's) Maths needs improvement, but looking at low to mid band 5. His school rank should not affect him greaty due to his ranks.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Don't you think he should be in the 90's atleast ? Because he is 1st in 2 subs, so that's 2 band sixes already. He is likely for band 6 or high band 5 in the subs that he is 3rd rank in (depends if the two people ahead of u can get band 6's) Maths needs improvement, but looking at low to mid band 5. His school rank should not affect him greaty due to his ranks.
Hi, yeah he may get into the 90s but that estimate was just my opinion at the time.

Being first in two subjects do not guarantee a band 6, it just means you have a chance of getting one.

Please take into account that a HSC mark for chemistry of 87 scales to the same figure of 97 (top 0.6% of state) in senior science and the ATAR takes into account your scaled mark, not HSC mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)