Ext 1 Maths: 9/9
Business: 20/65
Software Design and Development: 1/7
Studies of Religion 1: 23/ 67

Cheers!

Last edited:

MilkyCat_

HSC
Oops i forgot to put physics. i edited the original post. Im rank 11/17 for Physics. Thanks
haha i thought you might have missed something out..
Only keep extension if you are interested in anything engineering and it doesn't take up too much of your time :)

gallball123

HSC
haha i thought you might have missed something out..
Only keep extension if you are interested in anything engineering and it doesn't take up too much of your time :)
I plan on doing Engineering if my atar reaches the cut off. Ext 1 math is 1 unit but it is taking most of my time.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I plan on doing Engineering if my atar reaches the cut off. Ext 1 math is 1 unit but it is taking most of my time.
Unless it is a prerequisite you should consider dropping it if you're spending an absurd amount of time on it. However;
Top 5 English
Top 5 Phys
Top 5 2U
Top 10 Business
Top 10 SOR

This will, in my opinion, set you up for a mid 90's ATAR around 94-95~. But - even if you fall short of this, you can carry your bonus points you recieve for each respective subject that should help you get into your course.

All the best :)

gallball123

HSC
Unless it is a prerequisite you should consider dropping it if you're spending an absurd amount of time on it. However;
Top 5 English
Top 5 Phys
Top 5 2U
Top 10 Business
Top 10 SOR

This will, in my opinion, set you up for a mid 90's ATAR around 94-95~. But - even if you fall short of this, you can carry your bonus points you recieve for each respective subject that should help you get into your course.

All the best :)
Thanks for the reply! The courses say Ext 1 Maths is assumed knowledge. My teacher said he will try to finish the content by the end of term 2, and do revision all the way through until the HSC. Since its assumed knowledge, My plan is to keep doing the subject until we finish the content, and depending on how i dow in the exams (im not doing very well), i might drop it. What do you think of this? Im also going to try to improve my business marks way higher. Thanks!

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
looking at the ranks right now, it is ~83. Try to get business and 2u up or else aligning/scaling is going to destroy your atar. If you are really struggling with 3u then you should drop it, but keep in mind without 3u, maths in uni is going to be difficult.

gallball123

HSC
looking at the ranks right now, it is ~83. Try to get business and 2u up or else aligning/scaling is going to destroy your atar. If you are really struggling with 3u then you should drop it, but keep in mind without 3u, maths in uni is going to be difficult.
Thanks for the reply. Im still contemplating on if i should drop 3U or not. Right now my marks is around 59% and im rank 9/9 in my school. Engineering courses says 3U is assumed knowledge. So i'm thinking of dropping it when we have covered all the content since he said we'll be done by the end of term 2. Thanks!

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Thanks for the reply. Im still contemplating on if i should drop 3U or not. Right now my marks is around 59% and im rank 9/9 in my school. Engineering courses says 3U is assumed knowledge. So i'm thinking of dropping it when we have covered all the content since he said we'll be done by the end of term 2. Thanks!
At unsw, 3u isnt all that needed for math1131 (first year maths)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)