ATAR Estimate! (1 Viewer)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Hey guys so I sometimes estimate atar here in my spare time,I'm usually not too far off as seen from last years thread(how far/close was your atar esimate to actual atar thread).
So I do have a fairly good idea of my atar from my own estimation, but it's always nice to get more then one answer to see my range.

School rank: 80 or so

Subjects:
English Advanced: 27/63
General Maths: 10/53
Economics: 13/56
Business Studies: 26/55
Japanese Beginners: 7/18
Financial Services: 4/63 Think of Financial Services as the new Accounting HSC starting from this year,scaling is estimated to be quite similar.(Accounting scaling is 29.6 on top of my head)

Stuffed mid-year for business studies, so my rank went up alot, the difference between me and top 4 is only 4% luckily. Similarly with Japanese expect we have people(who studied Japanese before) dominating tests, so my average is high just that top 5 ace the exams. Not that it matters too much, just an estimate off these ranks will be appreciated.

Chronost

HSC
Bump, I recognise it's abit harder then the usual estimate,you can range your estimate on a wider scale if you're unsure.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
I'd say that you're sitting on about a 90. Is it just trials to go for business?

Chronost

HSC
I'd say that you're sitting on about a 90. Is it just trials to go for business?
No, one more assessment left before trials. 50% left overall, one is in-home on finance worth 25% with finance being my best area, so I'll get my ranks back no problem haha. That being said I'm still not sure if business or Japanese won't count, our Japanese teacher is over preparing us for the HSC and we're already doing HSC practice papers which aren't too hard, meaning the cohort is really strong. General Maths cohort is shit as expected(but there really improving with each test,top 45 or so are serious on HSC the other 8 or so are like meh), but I'll be catching 2-3 ranks more hopefully after the assessment I've just done(easiest so far for me worth 20%) which would put the subject in good stead for it to count(plus much easier to gain marks in Business studies then general). My estimation was around 92, but that was me being confident, so it's good to know I'm not far off.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)