ATAR estimate? (1 Viewer)

sarmen2

HSC
N/A
Decided to join in on the fun, though I am pretty nervous.

School Rank: about 350
Advanced English: 16/67
Gen. Maths: 5/120 (a bit salty over this)
Biology: 8/60
Agriculture: 3/17
Modern History: 5/16 (strong cohort, surprised I came 5th)
Chemistry: 14/36 (drop subject, barely passed the trials)

Can I even break 80? Also, do trial marks make a difference? I'll put them up if they do.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Eh, hope so, but I'm not exactly an above and beyond person.

Food and Agribusiness at USyd. Seriously though, when I read 82 from the Queen Sovereign herself, I was pretty pleased.
Usually if you're only a few points below the cutoff you'll get in, they always need their spots filled up.

hungry

HSC

sarmen2

HSC
N/A
To add to what's been said above, remember that you can get bonus points for certain bands automatically depending if it related to your course (eg. a certain band in agriculture may get you a few bonus points in an ag related degree). You should check if you can get it for the courses you're considering.

http://sydney.edu.au/future-students/domestic/undergraduate/access-sydney/flexible-entry.shtml
This course doesn't have it.

Usually if you're only a few points below the cutoff you'll get in, they always need their spots filled up.
At the open day they did seem pretty desperate to get people into this course and they went on about how many jobs there were and how not many go into the field.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
This course doesn't have it.

At the open day they did seem pretty desperate to get people into this course and they went on about how many jobs there were and how not many go into the field.
Exactly, don't worry about it, you'll get in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)