Atar Estimate :) (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Just started Yr 12, I know its a bit early for an estimate but I just wanna see where I am at

School Rank: 182 (146 rank increase from last year :))

Eng Adv: 10/70
Math Adv: 10/50
Math Ext: 20/40
Chem: 5/40
Business: 1/30
Eco: 1/30

jack2230

HSC
It really depends how your entire school goes in your externals since it appears to be somewhat inconsistent. Since you are coming first in Business Studies and Economics, your performance in those would also heavily rely upon your personal external performance. If you can get a low-medium Band 6 in Eco and Business then perform well in your other subjects along with the rest of your cohort then you can comfortably achieve a relatively high ATAR. I would aim at looking to boost your Math rank, especially Extension 1 and continue working on your English since it always counts in ATAR calculations. By conservatively estimating you would probably end up with an ATAR of around 90-95 based on your current stats although the externals will be key. Keep up the hard work, the HSC is a marathon not a sprint and consistent efforts will be rewarded.

HSC
N/A
It really depends how your entire school goes in your externals since it appears to be somewhat inconsistent. Since you are coming first in Business Studies and Economics, your performance in those would also heavily rely upon your personal external performance. If you can get a low-medium Band 6 in Eco and Business then perform well in your other subjects along with the rest of your cohort then you can comfortably achieve a relatively high ATAR. I would aim at looking to boost your Math rank, especially Extension 1 and continue working on your English since it always counts in ATAR calculations. By conservatively estimating you would probably end up with an ATAR of around 90-95 based on your current stats although the externals will be key. Keep up the hard work, the HSC is a marathon not a sprint and consistent efforts will be rewarded.
Thanks mate! Haha for the past 4-5 years we were in the 300's. But we had that significant improvement due to the Year 12's being the first selective year group ;) so I'm pretty sure we will rise from there. Thanks a lot :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)