ATAR estimate (1 Viewer)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I know so shit. šŸ˜‚ But like how badly will that impact my atar :/
It depends since generally the cohort strengths are very weak and there is MAJOR discrepancies even between rank 1 and rank 2.

So yes, it does affect your ATAR a lot, even if YOU come first out of your cohorts in the externals.

Just be a @beetree1, do papers from 1977 and you shall surpass all estimates deduced here.

c8

HSC
Is their are realistic chance for me getting 80? Like if I perform well in my external and get over 80% for everything
How has your study for the HSC been?

shaffy33

HSC
I don't see why not. These atar estimates are bull so just do well in your exams and then see from there. Never trust anything :)
Yeah at this point I am just trying my best, doing what my teachers and tutors recommend trying tonbuild further on my strengths and improve my weaknesses, I may not be the smartest bloke around but I am trying my best to do the best I can

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I don't see why not. These atar estimates are bull so just do well in your exams and then see from there. Never trust anything :)
No, we outline the best possible scenarios possible. Itā€™s there for a reality check rather than raising dopamine levels. Using the models that the amazing man @Xanthi has provided to the public, we are able to turn ranks into the ATAR score.

As for @shaffy33, 80 would be an extreme push like he needs raw marks that translates to b6 in externals to even out so 70s is the zone you will hit.

There is a difference between being realistic and being a troll like some ā€œotherā€ ATAR estimators *cough cough*

Last edited:

shaffy33

HSC
No, we outline the best possible scenarios possible. Itā€™s there for a reality check rather than raising dopamine levels. Using the models that the amazing man @Xanthi has provided to the public, we are able to turn ranks into the ATAR score.

As for @shaffy33, 80 would be an extreme push like he needs raw marks that translates to b6 in externals to even out so 70s is the zone you will hit.

There is a difference between being realistic and being a troll like some ā€œotherā€ ATAR estimators *cough cough*
Another thing use should keep in Mind that I am above the average rank in cohort in nearly all subjects. The internal exams apart from Trials were marked harshly and were tough overall. The average ATAR of the state is around 70 not being cocky or overconfident in any way but I position myself at least above the average of the state.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Another thing use should keep in Mind that I am above the average rank in cohort in nearly all subjects. The internal exams apart from Trials were marked harshly and were tough overall. The average ATAR of the state is around 70 not being cocky or overconfident in any way but I position myself at least above the average of the state.
Okay ur above average?

70.05 ATAR

Case closed!

shaffy33

HSC
Okay ur above average?

70.05 ATAR

Case closed!
Okay guess we will just see on December 18th then, letā€™s see the result I get then,
Pretty handy I got 7 Uni early offers then. I am just aiming for a good ATAR for the respectability side of it not too get into Uni.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Okay guess we will just see on December 18th then, letā€™s see the result I get them,
Pretty handy I got 7 Uni early offers then.
Awesome sauce.

Yeah prove me wrong thatā€™s the goal of all this, but given ranks my honest opinion without is 75, considering that you have roughly the same performance external as internal. If you pull up externals and clutch it, 80 something may be possible. Your school rank is within top 100 so Iā€™m saying thereā€™s a beacon of hope for you since then again it accounts for 50% given that your cohort is okay as a team in externals.

Early Offers are overpowered, Iā€™m happy for you.

shaffy33

HSC
Awesome sauce.

Yeah prove me wrong thatā€™s the goal of all this, but given ranks my honest opinion without is 75, considering that you have roughly the same performance external as internal. If you pull up externals and clutch it, 80 something may be possible. Your school rank is within top 100 so Iā€™m saying thereā€™s a beacon of hope for you since then again it accounts for 50% given that your cohort is okay as a team in externals.

Early Offers are overpowered, Iā€™m happy for you.
Yeah I am gonna give it my best shot, hopefully I will pull an ATAR above 80, my cohort is decently well thats what all my teachers have told us.

zeze14

HSC
Subject/Internal mark(estimate)/Rank

English Advanced/86/ (7/42)
Maths Advanced/78/ (12/23)
Modern/76/ (4/19)
Ext Hist/77/ (3/5)
Business/90/ (4/61)
Geography/89/ (2/38)

My school is in the top 300-310 :/
100.0000000%

shaffy33

HSC
Damn, may i ask what you got them for and what uni?
Yeah sure
Macquarie Uni 3 offers:-
Bachelor of Professional Accounting and Business Administration
Bachelor of Economics and Business Analytics
Bachelor of Commerce and Information Technology

WSU 2 Offers:-
Bachelor of Arts and laws
Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice with Law

Notre Dame University:- Bachelor of Commerce

ACU:- Bachelor of Laws

mmmm.

HSC
Yeah sure
Macquarie Uni 3 offers:-
Bachelor of Professional Accounting and Business Administration
Bachelor of Economics and Business Analytics
Bachelor of Commerce and Information Technology

WSU 2 Offers:-
Bachelor of Arts and laws
Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice with Law

Notre Dame University:- Bachelor of Commerce

ACU:- Bachelor of Laws
Nice work, i wanted one from mq uni, but got rejected :(, but i have 2 from wsu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)