atar estimate (1 Viewer)

mxhelle

HSC
hi, is a 92 atar achievable with these ranks?

my school is in the 70s and i go to nsl for languages
sor 1 21/108 (23 band sixes in 2019)
english 20/67 (17 b6)
maths adv 4/47 (13 b6)
eco 10/13 💀 (5 b6)
jp ext 3/18
jp continuers 6/48

thank youu

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
What level of English are you taking? In my estimate, I set English as English Advanced.

Considering all the information that you have provided, I believe a 92 ATAR is achievable with these ranks. Your ranks in Mathematics Advanced, Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension are favourable and I believe they are consistent with your ATAR goal. Economics is probably the least favourable rank, although I don't believe the effect this would have on your ATAR would be significant enough for your estimated ATAR to drop below 92. Specifically, you could be looking at an ATAR in the low to mid 90's region, approximately 93. Despite the lack of band 6/E4 data in terms of Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension, I believe your ranks are high enough to achieve a band 6 and band E4 in Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension respectively. You should keep in mind that you are yet to sit and complete the HSC exams across all your subjects, all of which are worth 50% of your HSC marks in your respective subjects, meaning that they constitute a great opportunity for you to maximise your chances of reaching your desired ATAR by doing your utmost to ensure favourable performance.

On another note, it's good to see some NSL students around here. Stay tuned and be ready to share your thoughts regarding the Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension HSC exams!

I hope this helps! 😄

mxhelle

HSC
What level of English are you taking? In my estimate, I set English as English Advanced.

Considering all the information that you have provided, I believe a 92 ATAR is achievable with these ranks. Your ranks in Mathematics Advanced, Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension are favourable and I believe they are consistent with your ATAR goal. Economics is probably the least favourable rank, although I don't believe the effect this would have on your ATAR would be significant enough for your estimated ATAR to drop below 92. Specifically, you could be looking at an ATAR in the low to mid 90's region, approximately 93. Despite the lack of band 6/E4 data in terms of Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension, I believe your ranks are high enough to achieve a band 6 and band E4 in Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension respectively. You should keep in mind that you are yet to sit and complete the HSC exams across all your subjects, all of which are worth 50% of your HSC marks in your respective subjects, meaning that they constitute a great opportunity for you to maximise your chances of reaching your desired ATAR by doing your utmost to ensure favourable performance.

On another note, it's good to see some NSL students around here. Stay tuned and be ready to share your thoughts regarding the Japanese Continuers and Japanese Extension HSC exams!

I hope this helps! 😄
thank you! and yes i meant advanced english haha. me and @vivi.nri are going to be the only ones in the japanese forums since its so barren there lol xD

moriamsdubu

HSC
hi, is a 92 atar achievable with these ranks?

my school is in the 70s and i go to nsl for languages
sor 1 21/108 (23 band sixes in 2019)
english 20/67 (17 b6)
maths adv 4/47 (13 b6)
eco 10/13 💀 (5 b6)
jp ext 3/18
jp continuers 6/48

thank youu
omggg i'm doing jp ext and continuers as well !! good luck tuesday and thursday !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)