atar estimate (1 Viewer)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
school rank (top 25):

ranks are estimates (help i need motivation)

english std: 35/83 - 5 band 6 (kill me)
math std: 30/68. - 42 band 6
bio: 26/54 - 26 band 6
legal: 9/34. - 18 band 6
business: 10/97. - 38 band 6

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
school rank (top 25):

ranks are estimates (help i need motivation)

english std: 35/83 - 5 band 6 (kill me)
math std: 30/68. - 42 band 6
bio: 26/54 - 26 band 6
legal: 9/34. - 18 band 6
business: 10/97. - 38 band 6
damn you lot have a big bio cohort

we only have 20 people taking bio 😭

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560 can you do ur thing 🤩

Given this information, your performance appears to be consistent with an ATAR in the low to mid 90's range. More specifically, that would be an ATAR between 91 and 95.

It seems that Legal Studies and Business Studies are your best-performing subjects, and are therefore likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, it is important to prepare for your HSC exams in these subjects to the best of your ability, which will hopefully allow you to ensure favourable overall performance in both subjects and maximise your chances of achieving your ATAR goal.

The same can be suggested, although perhaps to a slightly lower extent, about your performance in Mathematics Standard and Biology. This means that both subjects are also likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR, although there may be some minor areas of improvement that you can address as you continue to prepare for these subjects' HSC exams. This would enable you to perform at the best possible standard in your HSC exams, bringing you closer to your desired ATAR.

On the other hand, English Standard appears to be your lowest-performing subject. Based on this, you may wish to consider placing additional emphasis on your preparations for your English Standard HSC exam. This can include completing practice material (such as questions targeting unseen texts) and improving the quality of your writing by seeking feedback from your teacher and implementing suggestions that they may offer.

I hope this helps! 😄

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC

Given this information, your performance appears to be consistent with an ATAR in the low to mid 90's range. More specifically, that would be an ATAR between 91 and 95.

It seems that Legal Studies and Business Studies are your best-performing subjects, and are therefore likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR. Because of this, it is important to prepare for your HSC exams in these subjects to the best of your ability, which will hopefully allow you to ensure favourable overall performance in both subjects and maximise your chances of achieving your ATAR goal.

The same can be suggested, although perhaps to a slightly lower extent, about your performance in Mathematics Standard and Biology. This means that both subjects are also likely to make a positive contribution to your ATAR, although there may be some minor areas of improvement that you can address as you continue to prepare for these subjects' HSC exams. This would enable you to perform at the best possible standard in your HSC exams, bringing you closer to your desired ATAR.

On the other hand, English Standard appears to be your lowest-performing subject. Based on this, you may wish to consider placing additional emphasis on your preparations for your English Standard HSC exam. This can include completing practice material (such as questions targeting unseen texts) and improving the quality of your writing by seeking feedback from your teacher and implementing suggestions that they may offer.

I hope this helps! 😄
I CANT IMPROVE IN ENGLISH 😭 😭 😭 😭 ITS DRAGGING ME DOWN

dw im trying though im getting feedback like everyday 💪

nsw..wollongong

HSC
oh damn 'selective' subjects exist? maybe its because im a wollongoner and we defo not competitive so ive never heard of selective subjects. I could understand it for maths but dan thats harsh if you didnt make a certain subject oof, must mean u smart tho
my school used to have selective subjects and so do other schools like smiths hill, its not a Wollongong problem, smiths hill consistently ranks top 70 every year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)