ATAR estimation experiment! (1 Viewer)

Natasha Romanoff

HSC
Probably all Band 6s but depends on your school (the better your school goes, the better you'll go).
There's always the possibility that Eco scales to crap but you have good 4U marks so that's ok :)

atargainz

HSC
Probably all Band 6s but depends on your school (the better your school goes, the better you'll go).
There's always the possibility that Eco scales to crap but you have good 4U marks so that's ok :)
Economics is one of the highest scaling non language two unit subjects, not sure what you mean

Natasha Romanoff

HSC
What do you mean by this?
Depending how your school performs subjects scale differently: for example my school scales very well but really badly for eco because of teachers and how the cohort goes overall etc.

But 4U scales really well so good marks in that will bring up the ATAR

sida1049

HSC
Update #2 (13/10/15): We did it! Over 40 ATAR estimations, which makes up for a healthy statistical data set! As promised, I will be offering the choice of an iTunes or a Steam gift card to the person who gets the closest to my actual ATAR. But keep guessing guys! The more the merrier, and the more reliable the statistics will be. If there are significantly more estimates, I'll offer runner up prizes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)