ATAR Estimation (1 Viewer)

wdhc15

HSC
Okay, I was just interested in an ATAR estimation. Now I am doing my HSC over two years (pathways) for medical reasons so this is what I got this year.

School Rank - mid 500s

2013 HSC results

Standard English - 1/5 - 77
General Maths - 1/7 - 90

Those are final HSC marks so I don't think that I needed to put the rank but did so just in case.

First Assessment Results
Economics - 1/? - 100
Legal Studies - 1/? - 100
Business Studies - 1/? - 92

Thanks very much.

Examine

same
HSC
It's too difficult to tell due to your school's rank being in the 500s and you being ranked 1 in everything (the highest mark would fluctuate a lot across different years).

tashe

HSC
N/A
+1

Your Standard English and General Maths HSC marks can only get you a maximum of 97.25 according to the ATAR calculator. I think Adrita's range is reasonable considering that the information you given us not relatively ..."informative".

I think your best estimate now would be look at your school's past DUX's ATAR. Find the average of them.

wdhc15

HSC
Thanks very much, I thought it might've been a bit difficult. When schools starts up again I might talk to them about it.

Honestly I'd be very happy with 80, noone in my family has even finished high school before and I've been told by the school that I should have the full 10 bonus points.

tashe

HSC
N/A
I think it should be the deputy principal. Either way, just ask a someone that knows what he/she is talking about and he/she would refer you to another teacher/deputy if they don't know.

Nice. These inspiration stories lately are really great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)