• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ATAR goals (1 Viewer)

stevos565

HSC
Hey guys, long time reader and first time poster,

I'm going into year 11 next year and my subjects are:

English Advanced
Mathematics
Economics
French Continuers
Biology
Modern History

I would like to get a 90+ ATAR and get a degree in either economics or commerce. I am achieving well at school at the moment, getting A grades in every subject except for Maths. I also got top in Commerce and French this year. What are my chances of getting my atar goal of 90+ with these subjects and my current results?

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, I've have a lot of ex-hsc friends and ive seen some coming from Cs and Bs average but then getting a 93+ atar in their hsc. In saying that I've also seen a lot of my mates with straight As from 7-11(well not straight As from 7-11 but you get my idea) but ended up losing motivation due to some reason. In the end of the day its all about what motivates you to keep moving to achieve your goals and consistent effort.

iEatOysters

HSC
Work hard in the coming year and you'll definitely get a 90+ ATAR :)

enoilgam

HSC
I would like to get a 90+ ATAR and get a degree in either economics or commerce. I am achieving well at school at the moment, getting A grades in every subject except for Maths. I also got top in Commerce and French this year. What are my chances of getting my atar goal of 90+ with these subjects and my current results?
You can get any ATAR with that combination. If you like those subjects and think you will do well in them, then you should be set for a great ATAR.

williamdaft

HSC
Definitely achievable!! You're doing great with those As and top Commerce and French. Just enjoy those subjects and work hard!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)