atar in previous years (1 Viewer)

strawbinnie

HSC
is there any way we can see the atar of students in previous years? or is this mostly kept confidential?

fx82au

HSC
Students from your school or all students?

strawbinnie

HSC
yeh students from a particular school.
my school writes their atars on the newsletters at the end of each year but i was wondering for other schools

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
yeh students from a particular school.
my school writes their atars on the newsletters at the end of each year but i was wondering for other schools
depends on the school. James Ruse would most likely have to recite every student into their student achievements as due to their ranking and academic excellence-> therefore they don't display any atar. In schools less accomplished, e.g: Kinross Walaroi, St John's, etc, are likely to provide atar results.

Vall

HSC
The schools don't even get given their students ATAR, they have to ask the students to tell them.

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Are you sure? My school shows them each year, and it's all high achievers, so there must be a way in which they retrieved these results surely

Vall

HSC
Well my school has asked us to text message the school mobile phone with our ATAR once we get it

Featurefilm24

HSC
Are you sure? My school shows them each year, and it's all high achievers, so there must be a way in which they retrieved these results surely
Yes, the school gets all nesa related marks i.e your hsc marks. The atar is separate and run by UAC, teachers do not have access to this. My school gathers all the students together after hsc results for a 'picnic' as an excuse to pry out everyone's atars lmao. The high achievers are just anyone who got a band 6-- that's released to them. If they're showing atars it's because students have told them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)