atar question (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
i entered my current internals into the hscninja calculator and it spat out 88.20 ± 2.30
is there still hope for a 95+??

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i entered my current internals into the hscninja calculator and it spat out 88.20 ± 2.30
Hey there, if I were you I would use @carrotsss's ATAR calculator that he made last year. It takes raw marks vs HSC marks, and you could use it to estimate your final ATAR. I'll find it and link it here. EDIT - linked ATAR calculator made by carrots is here https://boredofstudies.org/threads/how-to-calculate-your-atar-from-trial-past-paper-marks.404596/

Also, keep in mind that the hscninja calculator takes scaled adjusted whatever voodoo nesa HSC marks - so when you get 80% on an exam, in HSC that might actually be an 87 (for example). So just keep in mind what marks you actually entered into the calculator.

@jimmysmith560 might be able to better answer your questions re 95+ (if he's still around haha) as long as you reply with your current rank and subjects etc etc. Just remember it's only midway through Year 12 - good luck :)

nitto

HSC
Yeah definitely, there's still time so long as you attain high results in your other subjects, it's said that once you get a high score, the remaining marks become harder to receive so it'll be alot of work from 88 - 95.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)