ATAR results/reveal thread (1 Viewer)

Vall

HSC
Anyone planning to make ATAR reaction vids lol? ngl there are more VCE atar reaction vids than NSW hsc... we gotta change this trend folks!!
I think Victoria gets their ATAR's before us (like they got their's today) as there are already some VCE ATAR reactions for 2022 on youtube

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
I think Victoria gets their ATAR's before us (like they got their's today) as there are already some VCE ATAR reactions for 2022 on youtube
yh true... btw did you get to see your leaked results?

Vall

HSC
yh true... btw did you get to see your leaked results?
I did (at 2am). They were pretty close to what I expected / hoped for. Biggest annoyance was no B6 for english (got 88) but I was delusional to think I could B6 english with the completely minimal study I did for it.
Also filmed my results "reaction" today for an ATAR reaction vid

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
so whose gonna do an all nighter today or did the results leak screw up all the excitement

HSC
does anybody else think our cohort is way less hyped about hsc results compared to previous grades, even besides the leak killing the excitement? this thread is struggling compared to the likes of the 2021 and 2020 atar reveal threads and even looking at my grade i've never seen such burnout from year 12s lol.

Nedom

HSC
I think we are just more knowledgeable and understanding of how ATAR doesn't mean anything really and have already entered the stage of "Oh ok, nice. I'm gonna go uni next year, and now let me carry on doing what I was doing".

HSC
I think we are just more knowledgeable and understanding of how ATAR doesn't mean anything really and have already entered the stage of "Oh ok, nice. I'm gonna go uni next year, and now let me carry on doing what I was doing".
also might have something to do with how many more early offers were awarded this year than previous years

Nedom

HSC
To be honest, the people on here probably don't really care about early offers. Just from what I've seen so far (or what I feel) the demographic of BoS consists of people who are pretty high achievers (let's just say 90+) and so the early offers are typically meaningless cause only most will probably be looking into getting into Go8 which didn't send out early offers (other than E12 and gateway).

HSC
To be honest, the people on here probably don't really care about early offers. Just from what I've seen so far (or what I feel) the demographic of BoS consists of people who are pretty high achievers (let's just say 90+) and so the early offers are typically meaningless cause only most will probably be looking into getting into Go8 which didn't send out early offers (other than E12 and gateway).
i agree with that, but i think that's less true for guest users who make up a larger portion of bos viewers than members with accounts, since they're more like to stumble upon the forum by chance without being part of the high achiever culture that's pretty concentrated here. if your idea about our realisation of the atar's eventual meaninglessness (which i also agree with) is true, i wonder why it would be so noticeable on the forum specifically this year, considering how so much talk around atar release date every year centres around how the atar doesn't matter and is just one pathway to uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)