Atlas Head Champion (1 Viewer)

atlasheadKING

Just wanted to point out to all you kiddies out there that i am the Atlas Head World Champion.
Not any of you other fakers who got your names on the trophy but really didn't deserve to. Not even Woodle. Okay, a little bit Woodle. But noone else and I am still the biggest bestest of the champs. Yay for me.

HSC
HAHAHAHHA NO I AM THE ATLAS HEAD CHAMPION KEKEKEKEKE

(anyone know wtf this guy is talking about??)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
obviously he's screwed in the head. i pass on being some atlas king thanks!..

Bo-batron

HSC
atlasheadKING said:
Just wanted to point out to all you kiddies out there that i am the Atlas Head World Champion.
Not any of you other fakers who got your names on the trophy but really didn't deserve to. Not even Woodle. Okay, a little bit Woodle. But noone else and I am still the biggest bestest of the champs. Yay for me.
Yes, Woodle is awesome. Half of the Atlas Head rounds would never have occrued if it weren't for her enthusiastic nature. After all, Falves did describe her as a "very enthusiastic student". Go Falves, just for putting all (the ones who are the best) our names on the trophy.
Oh the days of Atlas Head... I mean - very important HSC Geography lessons, where we learnt a lot!! ...about Atlas Head... I mean Ecosystems!!
But, if I were to agree to anybody else being an "Atlas Head World Champion" it would be you!
(I so did put an Atlas Head action photo in for the Formal slideshow - but it's no good because we're not in it)

atlasheadKING

Atlas Head should sooo have been in the exam. They could have scrapped those nasty essay questions and just had a world map, and we could have asked those people who watch us (can't remember what they're called) questions- Am I North of the Equator? Do I have any sea borders? If I had the greatest eyesite ever and I stood on a beach of my country looking west could I see Africa?... etc. You get five Yes/No questions and then write your answer down. 60 mark section, straight up, you either get it or you don't. Then we would have totally kicked bum over everyone, especially those horribly uneducated Toohillsies!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
this sooo aint the place for this discussion.....tsk...tsk..

Bo-batron

HSC
I'm still pushing for Atlas Head to be put into the school syllabus. I have my contacts.
And don't forget "Am I.... in the eastern hemisphere?"
I didn't even know about this hemisphere until Atlas Head. See how much it has taught me? And we are way more superior to those Toohillsies any day. I feel sorry for them. They missed out on so much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)