Atten: Strategic Management student:Info/ job opportunity ?? (1 Viewer)

HAMA5661

HSC
Hi evrybody.
help me to know:
Which university is the best in Master of Strategic Management?
Is wollongong the only university in Austraila?

Do you know:
What are job opportunities for those who study Strategic Management in Australia?

SHARE YOU INFO PLEASE.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
HAMA5661 said:
Hi evrybody.
help me to know:
Which university is the best in Master of Strategic Management?
Is wollongong the only university in Austraila?

Do you know:
What are job opportunities for those who study Strategic Management in Australia?

SHARE YOU INFO PLEASE.
Yep your pretty much right, UOW is the only university in Australia and its has about a few million students, so i would say stay away we dont need you.

Strategic management would get you into a management job, like a business job which there are plenty in Australia, but great competition for.

I hope this is a joke!

Marky24

HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
Yep your pretty much right, UOW is the only university in Australia and its has about a few million students, so i would say stay away we dont need you.

Strategic management would get you into a management job, like a business job which there are plenty in Australia, but great competition for.

I hope this is a joke!

My thoughts Exactly

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
The University of Wollongong is the only university in Australia, although we are ranked #2 nationally.

We offer a wonderful degree in Strategic Management educating the best students in the finer points of business such as how to claim 'Bambi', 'Amber' and 'Beccy' on your expense accounts and all sorts of other wonderful theoretical and practical skills.

Classes are usually taught in caged off sections of the beach as to protect the campus from dingos and refugee boat people, guaranteeing a safe, educational experience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)