Attending Lectures (1 Viewer)

summermagic

HSC
Is it vital to attend all lectures? I'm working full time and attending classes at night and so there are some lectures that I can't get to. Do you think I could just arrive to lectures late and catch up later by downloading them or something? Does UTS even do the download-able lecture thing?? Help is very much appreciated. :) Thanks.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
what course are you doing?

lectures arnt compulsory, and most subjects have online lectures.

Superbogh

HSC
Yes and no, depends on how sharp you are and how well you want to do.

I did business at UTS, there are some subjects where you need to attend all lectures and tutorials and others where its a complete utter waste of time. So i suggest you attend all lectures for the first few weeks to gauge how much time and effort you have to put in.

Oh yeah and some subjects have the lectures recorded and uploaded to the uni's online resource database.

summermagic

HSC
Oh yep, I'm doing Bachelor of Business/IT but I've dropped down to taking only 2 subjects so now I can make it to all classes. Thanks for the help anyhow! It's good to know that they do have the lectures recorded and uploaded.

lou071

HSC
N/A
Is it vital to attend all lectures? I'm working full time and attending classes at night and so there are some lectures that I can't get to. Do you think I could just arrive to lectures late and catch up later by downloading them or something? Does UTS even do the download-able lecture thing?? Help is very much appreciated. :) Thanks.
some don't attend lectures if they are recorded and able to download it.

maka

HSC
Lectures can be bought from the Audio Visual place in Building 5.

My friend bought a few last semester.

I suppose it depends on the subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)