• ... by myself

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • ... making new friends at Orientation

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
J

jhakka

withoutaface said:
One of my best mates from HS's going to usyd, as to whether we'll bump into each other, we'll just have to see.:p
I have heaps of friends at USYD or UTS. :D

LazyBoy

HSC
well all my friends are idiots. none of them are uni bound. well one is but hes doing engineering at UWS and he wont will drop out after a year. besides he wont be a friend much longer cuase hes mum said once uni starts he isnt aloud to go out. he has to stay focused on uni rofl. poor boy.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
all my friends are off to MQ. which i should have expected seeing as though my school is close to mq, and all my friends live near mq. lol But alas, I'll still see them, just not everyday. Which is a good thing, coz then I wouldn't do any work! :p

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
do u think having a lot of your friend in the same uni is a good thing?....or not having any and creating new ones is better?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
having some familiar faces is always helpful in the beginning but making new friends and expanding your social social is a good thing two. A balance between the two is good IMO. The thing about having a tonne of friends when u start uni is your tendency to try to stick with them for the first weeks which is crucial "friend making" time LOL Eventually, even if you go to the same uni, different classes and lectures will sorta let everyone drift...from what I've heard anyway :D

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
besides one person i know of i am the only other person from my school who is going to cumberland campus. shes in my classses so thats okay. and i made a few friends at the bridging course. its like yr 7 all over again cos i went to highschool knowing only one other person too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)