attention all car lover- HELP NEEDED (1 Viewer)

Leah.Midd

HSC
ok everyone, so heres the story, my boyfriends really into his car and i mean REALLY, REALLY into his car AND i need to get him a present for his b'day...i was thinking maybe u guys would have ideas about stuff for his car or sumthing?
his car is sum ford falcon all done up. but yer is in love wit skylines...anyone got any ideas?

HSC
like...buy him a skyline obviously.
or some fluffy dice to match the falcon :)

*awaits flaming*

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I'm with DaddyK, anything you buy for the car he will either already have, or not want. The exceptions being an R-34 GT-R V-spec II Nur Skyline or something he's been dropping heavy hints about eg 'if only my fully sik falcon was supercarged then I'd be cool'

As far as what that leaves to buy him how about you buy him something else he'd like? In which case L&R would be a better place for this thread....

gna

HSC
Done up Falcon...EL or the AU series =P

Wog or Skip...let me guess new extractors and exhaust and it hammers bro!!!

Well, my 2 bobs worth would be leave his car alone. Do not i repeat do NOT get anything eg accessories for his car. He will not like it as much as he pretend.

Maybe get him some of those shitty ROH rims that every person who doesn't know anything about rims get.....

Or...a 2002 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR V-Spec II NuR

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
gna said:
or...a 2002 Nissan Skyline BNR34 GTR V-Spec II NuR
what a waste, owners should appreciate such cars :eek:

BeastieBoy

HSC
if he doesn't already have one a proper detailing kit. one a clay bar, and all that fancy stuff.

SlipStream

HSC
BeastieBoy said:
if he doesn't already have one a proper detailing kit. one a clay bar, and all that fancy stuff.
Yeh not a bad idea - at Supercheap we sell these Wax Attack Palm random orbital buffers for waxing your car. They're $150 I think, but they work really well. They come with a terry towel, microfibre towel and some car wash and liquid wax (all Mother's). That'd make a good gift I reckon, if he enjoys washing his car and keeping it pretty and shiny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)