Attention all legal studies hsc 2011ers - read this. (1 Viewer)

Existential

HSC
N/A
Who has the answers to the Pearson Multiple Choice Chapter 4 - Sentencing and Punishment - Qs 1-5?

DanJohnson

Premium Member
HSC
Who has the answers to the Pearson Multiple Choice Chapter 4 - Sentencing and Punishment - Qs 1-5?
I don't have the book.. but how hard could it actually be? I mean, it's multiple choice for god sake

also, multiple choice is a waste of itme unless you actually write the question and answer in the form of a statement instead of just circling letters

plus, all the multiple choice questions i come across from various textbook aren't well-thought and are completely dodgey and of little use to anyone who attempts them

just thought i should tell you

tycoon_07

HSC
Haha got conned when i clicked this.. thought it was going to be informative about the HSC and legal studies.. not answers

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Haha got conned when i clicked this.. thought it was going to be informative about the HSC and legal studies.. not answers
Hahaha, same.

OP, I'm not sure about the answers, as I don't use that text. If you want more advice maybe post the questions and the possible answers, then we could work them out here.

salam s

HSC
You'd be better off doing the practice multiple choice questions online at the BOS website (the actual one)

Existential

HSC
N/A
i got

1. B
2. A
3. B
4. B
5. C

what about you?
Eventually this is what I got, yes.

Have you done all the multiple choice questions from Pearson in Crime and Human Rights? If so I would be extremely grateful if you gave me your answers (A/B/C/D) so I can compare.

You'd be better off doing the practice multiple choice questions online at the BOS website (the actual one)
The multiple choice for the new syllabus is 15 marks Crime and 5 marks Human Rights. All previous HSC papers are from the old course, where some Human Rights can be used but nothing from Crime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)