Attention the BoS Political Forums of 2004, There is to be no WMD in the Iraq room (1 Viewer)

lengstar

HSC
i would like to point out that a recently SMH article stated an number of complications with the video of the berg beheading and how it was fishy.

Originally posted by Suney_J
atta was named by your beloved US government as one of the masterminds of 9/11, not just a hijacker (and he stayed in the US for quite a while under a visitor visa)
I believe he was named as the ringleader of the group. Provide a source which tells me he planned the attack, and I'll concede I'm wrong. While you're at it, dig up the stats for the amount of time senior members of Islamic terrorist organisations, who have an undeniable roll in the planning of terrorist attacks, have come to Western nations. I think you'll find the number is quite low.

and dont forget willie brigette and the current trial of jack roche. ASIO said that Brigette was planning to do harm in australia
Any link which says he planned the terrorist attack? Or was he just planning as in 'he had a plan'?

my whole point is that terror planners can and do visit western nations, which contradict your "theory" that they wouldnt risk it
You do know that intelligence organisations have pretty good intelligence on senior members of most established terrorist organisations, right? Just checking.

Originally posted by lengstar
i would like to point out that a recently SMH article stated an number of complications with the video of the berg beheading and how it was fishy.
I've written a few true or false questions for you:
1. The video first appeared on an al-Queda linked website. True/False
2. America is the country most qualified in the world to fake a convincing video. True/False.
3. America, if they did fake the video, would not want there to be suspcision over the video. True/False.

Answers: True. True. True.

gaybasher

Banned
ummmmmmmmmm look you morons, there seems to be evidence that Saddam made a great effort to destroy all hes wmd stockpiles...when you have had heaps of wars like iraq you have huge stockpiles and you cant expect him to account for every single bomb ..............even a few hundred boms here and there is nothing

the evidence america provided about active wmd stockpiling etc seems to be fabricated. If massive stockpiles are not uncovered, that means we have participated in invading a country unjustifyably and killed a heap of innocnet people for nothing.

But yeah we will have to wiat and seee but its not looking good for the coalition. You would think someone would have talked particualrly since we torture pple to make them talk.

This whoel thigns will only encourage terrorim, so any terrorism in this country is our governments fault!!!!! stupid government.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by gaybasher
ummmmmmmmmm look you morons, there seems to be evidence that Saddam made a great effort to destroy all hes wmd stockpiles...when you have had heaps of wars like iraq you have huge stockpiles and you cant expect him to account for every single bomb ..............even a few hundred boms here and there is nothing

the evidence america provided about active wmd stockpiling etc seems to be fabricated. If massive stockpiles are not uncovered, that means we have participated in invading a country unjustifyably and killed a heap of innocnet people for nothing.

But yeah we will have to wiat and seee but its not looking good for the coalition. You would think someone would have talked particualrly since we torture pple to make them talk.

This whoel thigns will only encourage terrorim, so any terrorism in this country is our governments fault!!!!! stupid government.
you are one confused motherfucker.

First you are here shouting that America is bad in invading a country, and yet you claim that immigrants that complain should leave, yet the very notion of Australia being formed was on this notion of invasion.

Hmm...i sense a dickcheese...im looking in your direction mate.

gaybasher

Banned
assylum your a dumb bastard, the whole invasion of australia is in the past........we cant do much about that ...we do make effort to compensate the abos.....

i am not against immigration.....................but i believe in being selective in the type of ppple we allow into this country thats all.l
So you support invading iraq do you?

what is the difference between 9/11 and invading iraq????

Originally posted by gaybasher
assylum your a dumb bastard, the whole invasion of australia is in the past........we cant do much about that ...we do make effort to compensate the abos.....
Ha! You tell her!

[quotei am not against immigration.....................but i believe in being selective in the type of ppple we allow into this country thats all.l
So you support invading iraq do you?[/quote]

Damn straight, lay it down.

what is the difference between 9/11 and invading iraq????
EXACTLY! Finally someone gets it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)