Attention to Atheist! survey (1 Viewer)

mdy_118

Hi! I'v posted a thread b4 asking about why ppl become atheists and I got heaps of responses which I am grateful for. If any1 have some spare time on their hands plz fill in one of these survey if u can and send it to mdy_118@hotmail.com Thanx!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
mdy_118 said:
Hi! I'v posted a thread b4 asking about why ppl become atheists and I got heaps of responses which I am grateful for. If any1 have some spare time on their hands plz fill in one of these survey if u can and send it to mdy_118@hotmail.com Thanx!
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=46166

link to your original post just in case people wonder what you are talking about!!

As a word of advice, make sure you clarify your definition of atheism as having read through your first post, I would be cautious of your "resources/responses" as most of them are not true atheists!! (just cynical teenagers!!) ie your ISP marker may just discount most of your research as its not factual (depending upon your final question of course)

LOL

Last edited:

mdy_118

Hi! I'm still waiting for more responses for my survey...I thanked those hu have took part of it and hope that more ppl will be willing to help me by filling one of the survey in. It'll b much appreciated. thanx!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)