• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

attentive guys... what to do? (2 Viewers)

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
hm interesting :) good though. so if he does stuff like pay for everything even though i'm quite happy to pay, whats the deal with that?
He is being a gentleman. He may also be showing he likes to be the traditional 'man' in a relationship, which isn't a bad thing imo.
If it makes you feel less weird, my boyfriend has been that way with me from day one, and so has my friend's boyfriend. It's not that rare.
If he exhibits other behaviours that denote a need for 'control' then worry.

Garygaz

HSC
He is being a gentleman. He may also be showing he likes to be the traditional 'man' in a relationship, which isn't a bad thing imo.
If it makes you feel less weird, my boyfriend has been that way with me from day one, and so has my friend's boyfriend. It's not that rare.
If he exhibits other behaviours that denote a need for 'control' then worry.
Like requesting you show him all your receipts for the day and requesting you have a internet filter on your computer and searching through your phone messages when you're asleep and prescribing you diet which you must stay on and... yeaa. :)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I dont mind doing things for my GF, washing, dishes, drinks etc. I know shes busy studying and i know shes gonna get a really good job when shes finished, so i may aswell help anyway i can.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i have to learn to accept such things graciously. im always fighting against it, carrying bags, driving me home, giving me stuff... i dont understand why, but i think its rude if you dont let them...somehow :confused:

shady145

Banned
HSC
two things he is either rich, wants to show he is rich and how good he is... or perhaps its his way of showing he cares by doing things for you... if he gets u a diamond then... u'll pretty much have to XD lol i saw that on family guy last night

Freddie09

HSC
nope but i need help on another thing. what the hell is with guys who are inconsistant? one second they're acting like their life depends on your existance and the next they're not telling you whether they're turning up to see you or not. i mean... WHAT?! i always get guys like this and i'm getting sick of being stuffed around.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
ahahahah they know you secretly like it.

Gussy Booo

Mathematics <3
HSC
Both. Depends on the guy too. If he is some mad sickcunt, then he'll do it himself.

I think caring guys would want a bit of both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)