Attn: BoS - Gargantuan GF Crisis (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boris

Banned
HSC
Serius said:
her behaviour is inappropriate. She obviously has difficulty dealing with the fact they arent together anymore and cant let him go[or he cant let her go] driving together...thats fine. Dinner together every week? that crosses the line. photos of him up everywhere from when they were dating? crosses the line.

I mean, say i walked into her room right? would i think she has a boyfriend? yes. Would i think it is you? no, i would assume its him.

Calling every day? yeah not really cool, especially if this is cutting into your together time. Be understanding that they are friends, but YOU should be the best friend and be spending the most time with her and calling her all the time when she isnt there, not him.

Work functions...not really cool. Once off, sure if she NEEDS a date and you are busy or some shit, but you should be the first choice for these things....couples do this sort of thing together and YOU should be there with her not him. Her workmates probably think HE is her boyfriend judging by how she acts and that is deceitful and unfair to you.

Is she cheating on you? probably not, it just seems like a friends thing...but the thing is, in order for a relationship to work it needs to be a partnership i.e YOU and HER as a team. If she spends so much time with another guy she is sabotaging the emotional bond you should be forming. Emotional cheating if you will.

Her behaviour would be perfectly fine if she was single and they were best friends and that, but now you are together her priorities should be with you and not him. Good luck in getting her to show reason it probably wont happen.

Why so serious?

JB10

HSC
If my girlfriend pulled that shit on me... I'D KILL HER! I'D CUT HER UP! I'D GUT HER LIKE A FISH MAN...

Seriously, you need to have a word with her. If she's not willing to take the pictures down, stop going out to dinner with him and stop shopping with him, tell her to GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)