ATTN: Indonesian students (1 Viewer)

flautist

HSC
Hello all of you who do Indonesian for the HSC...

Apa kabar?

How are you coping with the subject/ how did you cope with it? Do any of you have private tutoring for Indonesian? DO you know any good Indonesian tutors cos I need one? And is there any good reference books out there for it?

Terima Kasih! =]

caitlin_rulz

HSC
hey im doing indo cont and indo ext this yr..
i dont really have much difficulty with it..
r u doing it through open high school?
i dont get tutoring, i actually dont think it would help much at all..
but yeh..good luck
is anyone else on here doing indo this yr?

flautist

HSC
hey,
no im not doing OHS. are you?
good luck with indo. =)

year12isdeath

HSC
im absolutly struggling with my indonesian! im doing begineers this year and i did it in year 11 and im not coping at all! its the hardest subject i have ever done! i do it by correspondence which makes it so much harder! i go to Bali every couple of months but still can't seem to get this language! any pointers?

OCxlr8ed

HSC
Heh, im in SA...but the course'd be quite similar id think.

Done indo since year 7, and im 1/2 indo...soooo...not too hard for me! although im slack =(

stephanie.T

HSC
hey all... i didnt even know that there were indo students in this thing seeing as though there were no resources..

i feel slightly more belonging now =]

i dont know about any of you guys.. but i have HELL problems with the speaking tasks.. give me any listening or and written tasks and im good to go but if anyone has any pointers for speaking tasks.. preffable with ext indo as well.. much appreciated.

-stephanie

purplemonkey

HSC
Hai! Apa kabar...lol...speaking was my strong point in into cont and ext...its fun making up stories! But when you're preparing for speaking, dont try to remember everything...just the main points you want to talk about...you'll be surprised how many words come to you in the moment if you've prepared...also, if you're short on time (or lazy with study like me) you can just learn one topic worth of vocab reallly well...coz its really up to you how the sway of the questions will go...eg. if the teacher asks 'what do you do in your spare time?'...then you go on to say 'my school gives me lots of homework so I dont get out much lol'...then it is likely that the next question will be school related...just dont forget to put the tag on the end for the next question...i did forget and i was screwed! :p ...also, this might seem common sense but relax..my friend was fantastic in prep and then got to the exam and stressed majorly...even if you forget your vocab and keep rambling, chances are you will pop out sentences that you forgot you knew..and you'll get some marks, even if theyre not great...hope that in all that rambling of mine, there was something useful (sorry!)...good luck with indo...sampai jumpa!

yaseng1988

HSC
Does anybody here learn Indonesian Background Speakers?? Bagi2 informasi doooong....

bzzz

HSC
im takin the indonesian background speaker too. But since we're in the same school it doesnt really mean a thing dont it. plel.

Illena

Jakarta (hee hee I'm not in Australia ^^)
HSC
Wew I'm also an IBS student but well I think the 3 of us come from the same school *sweat*

by the way, has "Borobudur" poem appeared on exam paper in this last few year? I got a bad feeling that it'll be in.

To year12is death: I suggest that you just try to memorize the way because actually I found that Indonesian grammar rule is not applied to most cases (this is what my french teacher told me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)