ATTN: People not cool enough to be invited to Nolan's. ITT: we election watch. (1 Viewer)

Scissors

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Shit, I forgot ABC had their election watch on =[
I was killing my brain, watching channel 9.

That's strange. Obama has heaps of respected economists on his side..
i've also been watching channel 9. didn't know the abc was also running coverage. i'm still watching channel 9 though, cause my antenna is shit and the abc doesn't come that well.

Scissors

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
Everyone tune to ABC, channel 9 is more for the apathetic bogan.
my antenna doesn't pick up abc too well. :(

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
That's strange. Obama has heaps of respected economists on his side..
Not that it really matters now, but if you're interested:
Our main doubts about Mr Obama have to do with the damage a muddle-headed Democratic Congress might try to do to the economy. Despite the protectionist rhetoric that still sometimes seeps into his speeches, Mr Obama would not sponsor a China-bashing bill. But what happens if one appears out of Congress? Worryingly, he has a poor record of defying his party’s baronies, especially the unions. His advisers insist that Mr Obama is too clever to usher in a new age of over-regulation, that he will stop such nonsense getting out of Congress, that he is a political chameleon who would move to the centre in Washington. But the risk remains that on economic matters the centre that Mr Obama moves to would be that of his party, not that of the country as a whole.
So Mr Obama in that respect is a gamble. But the same goes for Mr McCain on at least as many counts, not least the possibility of President Palin. And this cannot be another election where the choice is based merely on fear. In terms of painting a brighter future for America and the world, Mr Obama has produced the more compelling and detailed portrait. He has campaigned with more style, intelligence and discipline than his opponent. Whether he can fulfil his immense potential remains to be seen. But Mr Obama deserves the presidency.
http://www.economist.com/world/unitedstates/displayStory.cfm?source=most_commented&story_id=12516666

historykidd

HSC
Anyone have any more infor about Missouri? I know McCain has a 9 point lead but has anyone seen any networks call it yet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)