ATW and ETW exam on same day! ARGH! (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
So, who else has Australia and The World and English, Text Writing exam on the same day (next wednesday)? I cannot believe they're on the same day with a 4 hour gap in between. :bomb:

purplemonkey

HSC
Too bad for you guys eh...lucky for me I don't do ETW, but I was stupid enough to choose EL (screwed up that test sooo bad)...ATW shouldn't be too bad though...

L

LaraB

Kulazzi said:
So, who else has Australia and The World and English, Text Writing exam on the same day (next wednesday)? I cannot believe they're on the same day with a 4 hour gap in between. :bomb:
A lot of people have that.. it sucks but believe me - it's better than an arvo exam one day and a morning one the next... you'd be surprised how much you get done during that four hours compared to what you would if you had to go home, eat, study, sleep, wake up, eat, get to the exam :)

At least you get em outa the way closer together:) I have the 1st 3 days then nothing for a week n a bit then one... the week off leaves too much procrastination time haha :p

Kulazzi

HSC
purplemonkey said:
Too bad for you guys eh...lucky for me I don't do ETW, but I was stupid enough to choose EL (screwed up that test sooo bad)...ATW shouldn't be too bad though...
ARGH! I screwed that one up too!!!! He could have told us what readings were going to be in there!!! :burn:

Kulazzi

HSC
LaraB said:
A lot of people have that.. it sucks but believe me - it's better than an arvo exam one day and a morning one the next... you'd be surprised how much you get done during that four hours compared to what you would if you had to go home, eat, study, sleep, wake up, eat, get to the exam :)

At least you get em outa the way closer together:) I have the 1st 3 days then nothing for a week n a bit then one... the week off leaves too much procrastination time haha :p
I'm procrastinating now.......:eek:

I've got an assessment due on the tuesday and then the two exams after that. *sigh*

Yeah, you're right - I get a month and a half off ;)

purplemonkey

HSC
Kulazzi said:
ARGH! I screwed that one up too!!!! He could have told us what readings were going to be in there!!! :burn:

I know ay! I mean, who goes through the readings and remembers crap like that? We got told 'study the lecture notes and you'll be fine'....yeah right. Not expecting anything but a pass (just) for EL...lol...

Yeah I got 7 weeks off too! At least my two exams are a day apart...stress less!

Kulazzi

HSC
purplemonkey said:
I know ay! I mean, who goes through the readings and remembers crap like that? We got told 'study the lecture notes and you'll be fine'....yeah right. Not expecting anything but a pass (just) for EL...lol...

Yeah I got 7 weeks off too! At least my two exams are a day apart...stress less!
exactly! Seriously, who goes....through.....every......reading...........highlights.............write notes..................and then.....memorise.........? I swear, if I found out that someone has actually done this, then they're an over-excessive uni geek.....

:p lucky you! two days apart!!!!! Let me guess, you're majoring in psych?

purplemonkey

HSC
Kulazzi said:
:p lucky you! two days apart!!!!! Let me guess, you're majoring in psych?
LOL actually no, I'm one of the very VERY few majoring in Asian Studies (which apparently is going to be renamed Asian Studies and International Relations) who isn't Asian. I am yet to find another student doing my major...damn it!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)