Auburn is a multicultural shit pool (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
lol there is like a half a street in Auburn which is run by asians: chinese restaurants, convenience stores, bakeries, delis etc. and it is adjacent to the the other half run by mainly middle easterners

Edu.kid

HSC
Besides there is an amazing community atmosphere in Auburn and its so lively. Great restaurants, sharply dressed people and an incredible sense of harmony.

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
Besides there is an amazing community atmosphere in Auburn and its so lively. Great restaurants, sharply dressed people and an incredible sense of harmony.
lol m8, auburn has a shopping centre where coles is which has all stored closed except coles on the second floor. FUCKING LOL VIBRANCY>

K

Kozak92

lol m8, auburn has a shopping centre where coles is which has all stored closed except coles on the second floor. FUCKING LOL VIBRANCY>

Did you bother to walk down the street to Big W, Aldi and all those little supermarkets, foodcourt and cafes? :spin:

Auburns made great progress in recent times but they aren't improving on the crap stuff like you mentioned that COLES isolated building..

I hate Auburn though..such a shitty suburb and the other cultures (Turks, Asians) that live there have been heavily influenced by the young Lebo's unfortunately.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
auburn is a gr8 place to play spot the aussie, but only if your good at it, because its quite a difficult in auburn

b1gboyjames

Banned
HSC
Did you bother to walk down the street to Big W, Aldi and all those little supermarkets, foodcourt and cafes? :spin:

Auburns made great progress in recent times but they aren't improving on the crap stuff like you mentioned that COLES isolated building..

I hate Auburn though..such a shitty suburb and the other cultures (Turks, Asians) that live there have been heavily influenced by the young Lebo's unfortunately.
yeah i did go there because the news agency in the coles building was shut down.

Its a fucking hell hole. I don't know how anyone in their right mind would actually live in such a fucking shit suburb unless they couldn't afford to move out.

its just shit.

jazzzod

HSC
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子

strawerrberries

HSC
lewl you forgot the baby bonus.

Anyway Asians are hardly the minority in Auburn. They have a much larger population if you ask me.

Does not compute.

What the hell do your parents do? Bring back patients from the dead? People dream to make a combined excess of a million a year with their partners.
I was referring to myself and not my family as a collective. So as an individual, i am not rich.

My mother is general counsel and company secretary of a major financial group and my step dad is a top exec at NBN.

My father was a doctor but passed away a few years ago.

K

Kozak92

I was referring to myself and not my family as a collective. So as an individual, i am not rich.

My mother is general counsel and company secretary of a major financial group and my step dad is a top exec at NBN.

My father was a doctor but passed away a few years ago.

Wowee, you have quite the shoes to fill in. :hammer:

My deepest condolences to you about your father.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
巨大的白色吸我的阴茎,你们这些愚蠢的婊子
m8 you know azns stereotypically have small penises m8
m8 Why'd you steal my sig m8

gammokrew

HSC
الاسترالي الناس المحكومين

الله أكبر

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
lets all be m8s and not h8 in au8urn

Nelsonian

HSC
N/A
Good to see the Australia’s future gene pool is looking healthy. There is nothing like anecdotal evidence to convince the masses. It is true that when one passes through Auburn you are looking for the hole god placed the enema, but it does have many cultural highlights that has it competing with Granville or, dare I say, Lakemba. I would also think if you poisoned the water in these suburbs you would wipe out most of Sydney’s taxi drivers.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
So I went to Auburn for the first time in my life and it was so shit m8. like ffs m8 what the fuck is that place. I didn't even know which country I was in and im not even white m8. Africans on the left, lebos on the right, Iraqi's in the center. Asians are fucking minorities and every time I saw a white person I thought he/she was a tourist.
So... lots of hot chicks?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Irrespective of the people who live there, Auburn is half run-down shitfight/half decent selection of Direct Factory Outlets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)