• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Aus Open (1 Viewer)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
karoooh said:
Hehehehe!

Ok, I'll admit he wasn't as annoying in this match... Yes... It's the COME ON's that I can't stand... He can be ok I guess... :p
Me and Jim Courrier love the come on...

He lost cause he didn't use it; it's his biggest weapon :D

karoooh

HSC
LOL

I actually like Jim Courier! He's the only commentator that I like... Apart from the ones that know what they're talking about! His come on is his biggest weapon... Which means he really is a crap player! LOL Jk... Couldn't let it pass! His best skill is to piss-off the other players, which can be funny and irratating! :p

YBK

HSC
wow, Hingis played some sexc points!

hehe, Carolyn... I think Hewitt has a lot of talent, he just isn't clever enough, he needs some lessons from Martina :D

YBK

HSC
Riviet said:
I WAS HOPING THAT HE'D BREAK BACK IN THE FOURTH SET!!! :burn:

Hewitt wasn't playing his best in that last set and definitely not playing smart tennis, unlike Hingis who strategically plans her moves every point.
lol! SAME!

We're the only two who wanted Hewitt to win :D

karoooh

HSC
YBK said:
wow, Hingis played some sexc points!

hehe, Carolyn... I think Hewitt has a lot of talent, he just isn't clever enough, he needs some lessons from Martina :D
Nah! I only find him ok during the first 2 sets, then he improves either because his opponent is getting tired, or because he's just a better player during the drawn out matches! :p

LOL EVERYONE should take a few pointers from Martina! I still can't get over how light on her feet she can be! She looks great too! :D

YBK

HSC
karoooh said:
Nah! I only find him ok during the first 2 sets, then he improves either because his opponent is getting tired, or because he's just a better player during the drawn out matches! :p

LOL EVERYONE should take a few pointers from Martina! I still can't get over how light on her feet she can be! She looks great too! :D
He played badly in the fist two sets.

I still think he is very talented; he was number one in the world for a while. He's not at his best now. :D

karoooh

HSC
Mmmmmhm, mmmmmhm! Sure!

He didn't play to badly, but if you say he did, then sure, I'm not going to argue with that! :p :D

OMG! Andy, Justine and Lindsay are on tomorrow! YAY! And I'll be home! Oh! And Martina's playing in the doubles with and against... People I don't know... But that's ok! The more Martina the better!

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
thank God hewitt is out. I can now enjoy the rest of the Open :)

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
Sarah168 said:
thank God hewitt is out. I can now enjoy the rest of the Open :)
totally agrees..

woohoo.. james blake is on tonight :) can't wait

P

pLuvia

Yeh looking forward to watching him play. The only Australians left in the Aus open I've never heard of lol. Don't think they will make it to the finals or semi's even

karoooh

HSC
I think Stosur and Luczak might have a chance of getting further... I'd say semi-final... Who knows, the final even! :p

xlr8-crillz

HSC
heres how its going to go:

martina vs justine (final) sharapova maybe

nalbandian vs federer (final) roddick maybe

sarevok

HSC
John Alexander is so incredibly biased in favour of the Australian players. he's the worst commentator ever. i wish he'd shut up.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I just got back from Melbourne. I had the most awesome time. Hingis is playing really well but as much as I love her it is because she hasn't really been challenged, everyone knows vera is a headcase and the girl from finland didn't play that well. So it will be interesting to see how she fares when she is put under pressure, especially her 2nd serve. Her part of the draw is opening up nicely though with Mary losing, Amelie being a headcase and Kim being injured.

Hewitt has always been overated and has been playing shite all summer, and sturggled to win his 1st round match so i'm not suprised he lost.

On the basis of what I saw, i'm thinking womens semi's:
Justinevs Serena (I know shes overweight and hasn't played much but she was practising with alot of intensity and I don't like Sharapova)

Hingis vs Clijsters

Darkhorses: Vadisova, Krajicek and Stosur perhaps with the crowd support

xlr8-crillz

HSC
Sweets said:
I just got back from Melbourne. I had the most awesome time. Hingis is playing really well but as much as I love her it is because she hasn't really been challenged, everyone knows vera is a headcase and the girl from finland didn't play that well. So it will be interesting to see how she fares when she is put under pressure, especially her 2nd serve. Her part of the draw is opening up nicely though with Mary losing, Amelie being a headcase and Kim being injured.

Hewitt has always been overated and has been playing shite all summer, and sturggled to win his 1st round match so i'm not suprised he lost.

On the basis of what I saw, i'm thinking womens semi's:
Justinevs Serena (I know shes overweight and hasn't played much but she was practising with alot of intensity and I don't like Sharapova)

Hingis vs Clijsters

Darkhorses: Vadisova, Krajicek and Stosur perhaps with the crowd support
well said and explained. not sure about vadisova and stosur, but krajicek is real god dam good at such a young age.

oh and i also forgot about clijsters. its just that she has a real bad injury otherwise she would kick ass. And sharapova is in great form, so the chances of serina look real bad

karoooh

HSC
Damn it! And this is the only time I'm saying it... DAMN THE TENNIS!

And screw you Ch 10! I missed out on 45 mins of Veronica Mars because both these forces conspired against me! :(:(:(:(:(:(

Damn it!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Wow Hantuchova's playing really well tonight, I'd like to see her win it. :)

P

pLuvia

lol Veronica Mars is crap :p

I'm hoping for Hantuchova to win as well :) Since she's leading right now she has a good chance of winning. I hope :D

karoooh

HSC
AHEM. Do NOT judge the Paris Hilton infested ads as what VM is actually like! AHEM!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)