aussie hostage in iraq (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Oh ok, well who gives a fuck about that wounded iraqi that was killed?
Why does it seem your lack of morality only goes one way? :(
i dunno..who gives a fuck?

con-artist

HSC
N/A
I feel sorry for the guy thats in the position he is in. Its soo obvious hes going to be killed. The demands are way too high to just up and leve all for one persons life
and the goverment doesnt care that much.
Everytime i hear about it on the news all thats played is"i dont want to die.."i dont want to die"..you can hear the fear and sadness and shit in his voice
Makes me upset..:(

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
me too. war is stupid..pointless waste of life. i hate those who think they have to kill to make a difference or be heard.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
its a sad situation, but unfortunately it happens :(

if there is a lesson to learn, its not to go to iraq right now, unless its a circumstance worth your potential death.

tattoodguy

this would alll be solved if .....................................those stinking peices of shit..stayed out of our country......and we staqyed the fuck out of the pile of shit they call their country.

We have a heaps superior country.........so lets just close our fuckign borders.................we aint getting shit in return.

i dont want to go there.................and i dont want any of those hairy stinking pieces of shit...to come to my fucking country and breath my nice clean air.

Our govenrment is doing a good enuff job on its own in fucking up my country..........we dont need the help from all these filthy worthless immigrants in making it any worse.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
tattoodguy said:
this would alll be solved if .....................................those stinking peices of shit..stayed out of our country......and we staqyed the fuck out of the pile of shit they call their country.

We have a heaps superior country.........so lets just close our fuckign borders.................we aint getting shit in return.

i dont want to go there.................and i dont want any of those hairy stinking pieces of shit...to come to my fucking country and breath my nice clean air.

Our govenrment is doing a good enuff job on its own in fucking up my country..........we dont need the help from all these filthy worthless immigrants in making it any worse.
lol u actually have it all wrong
the land and air and country over there is much nicer and cleaner and fresh and not as polluted as it is here
its actually a beatiful country despite the war etc..and if i had to choose to live in a country it would be somewhere in the middle east
based on geographical reasons coz its so much nicer and you can actually breath
i dunno wtf u r on about nice clean air..pieces of shit?..etc..

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
soha said:
lol u actually have it all wrong
the land and air and country over there is much nicer and cleaner and fresh and not as polluted as it is here
its actually a beatiful country despite the war etc..and if i had to choose to live in a country it would be somewhere in the middle east
based on geographical reasons coz its so much nicer and you can actually breath
i dunno wtf u r on about nice clean air..pieces of shit?..etc..
Liar. If you could choose anywhere to live you would choose australia, i have the empiracle evidence to back it up.

And Soha, beyond "who gives a fuck", i seriously think you should begin to question your personal moral stance...

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Liar. If you could choose anywhere to live you would choose australia, i have the empiracle evidence to back it up.

And Soha, beyond "who gives a fuck", i seriously think you should begin to question your personal moral stance...
i said based on geographical reasons
yeah i love australia theres no place id rather live
but if i had to choose to live in a country based on its geography it wouldnt be this one

and if people dont understand what i mean then i dont care..i dont think i need to question anything
im not an evil troll who doenst care about stuff..who gives a fuck was a question?..u tell me who cares?
actually dont
id rather not talk about it

tattoodguy

dont u think u reap what u sow.......he is over there.............profiting out of the suffering of iraqies .......

maybe thats some karma

i dont understand ur point? u dont think iraqies have a right to kick out america? hasnt america caused enuff trouble?

i wonder if they will shoot him or cut his throat --and video it...

that would be bad for a family to watch.........someone u love be beheaded.

but i guess it sends a message.

ummm as for saddam ---------- i would like to seeee him return to power.

...and then be assasinated by iraqies...

He is a cunt and should be killed probably..........but its not up to outside nations to over throw other sovereign nations governments and invade their country.

So to be fair.........america should leave and he shoudl return to power.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I feel really bad for this guy (if that empty statement actually means anything) it must be really harsh for his family too.

You know it annoys me that other people bring in other issues when talking about one guy ie how they any talk about western captives etc and not about other ppl who are being brutally murdered. That may be true but I think in saying that you don't care because of that it is only you who comes across as heartless.

These terrorists/Insurgents whatever you want to call them have just become part of the play for power which is occuring in Iraq.

Iraq has merely become a place for every1 to propagate their political ideals- Bush and his freedom/fight against terror, the Islamic miliants from all around the middle-east and their own quest for power.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
soha said:
..u tell me who cares?
what kind of question is that?!?!?!!? of course people care that an innocent man, just like thousands of iraqi's, is going to LOSE HIS LIFE for no good reason!!!! and if you don't then you were seriously jipped in the compassion department when you were born. Crimeny, i feel terrible when anyone who is innocent dies needlessly, this man is no different.

i think iraq was as big a mistake as vietnam....too much blood spilt and for what?...nothings come of it except for mass loss of innocent life.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
tangerinespeedo - I think we'll see a different outcome in iraq to vietnam, and the comparison between iraq and vietnam is usually an immature one based on little factual evidence. People were claiming that the war in afghanistan was going to be another vietnam :rolleyes:

and if people dont understand what i mean then i dont care..i dont think i need to question anything
im not an evil troll who doenst care about stuff..who gives a fuck was a question?..u tell me who cares?
actually dont
id rather not talk about it
I'd again plead with you to search your consciousness.... This guy is going to die, at the hands of murderers... If you really care about that iraqi soldier who was killed while being wounded, then you should also be able to show compassion to this guy.

Tattoodguy: I'd really like to know how a person like you lives in the real world.

tattoodguy

lol.

about killling the iraqi and the difference in killing this dude.

the iraqies wehre in there own fucking country minding their own businesss.

its a bit different, cos the aussie is over there helping businesses profit and take money out of iraq....

you seee the difference.

iraqies are in a war zone.......its not there fault..cos its their home.

we go there -- so we deserve what we get -- ateleast this dude had a choice to enter the war zone.........it was forcefully impossed on the iraqies :)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
still..no one deserves murder...whether they're in their own country or in someone elses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)