Aussie woman 'posts call to jihad' (1 Viewer)

sams057

HSC
bigboyjames said:
why does everything thread with a slight notation of islam has to become a israel vs palestine thread.

fuckn hell
because the jew fucks on this site turn it into one. everywhere they go, everything they do they have to make it known that they think they are superior (operative word "think") and their ingratiaters dont help either, all they do is suck their cocks (exphate). just so cut that their are educated muslims out there. omg we're going to outbreed you and outsmart you then take over the world.

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
Because they live in the dichotomy of
Islam vs ZIONIST JEWISH CONSPIRACY EMBODIED IN THE STATE OF ISRAEL
mate its true and you know it. tell me jews out there don't think the same thing. watch cnn, bbc, sky once in your life and you see docos on palestine and see jews talking and they say 'they're out to get us'or 'its us vs. them' so dont even begin to tell me that's not reality

ari89 said:
But yeah it was more fun when we were being convinced that Australia was single handedly built by 'possible' muslims
wtf? did u read any of my posts before, i corrected my statements and even provided more evidence. seriously, go bang you head on the wailing wall

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
olol.

United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181
lololo aahahahaha no. sad cunt

this was a law approved by the UN which gave which was said to give one state to arabs and one to jews, as a opposed as all of it belonging to jews

EVIDENCE OF NOT FOLLOWING LAW:

still officially called israel, no record of palestine

fkn building more and more settlements, not even on their 'recommended' state (condemned by condolezza and bush, though this was symbolic and they were relli rejoicing)

THE FUCKING GAZA STRIP

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sams057 said:
mate its true and you know it. tell me jews out there don't think the same thing. watch cnn, bbc, sky once in your life and you see docos on palestine and see jews talking and they say 'they're out to get us'or 'its us vs. them' so dont even begin to tell me that's not reality
I know it's true...you should see it...my Jewish friend and I visit our local Freemason branch and assist implanting mind control chips in randoms. We're pretty good at the whole mind control thing now too...we have sleeper agents everywhere.

Long live the New World Order!
Long live the ZOG!

*Marches off clutching copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion*

EDIT:
sams057 said:
ewwwwwwww jewish dick is not circumsised
HAHAHA

Where do you think Muslims stole the idea of circumcisions from?
sams057 said:
because the jew fucks on this site turn it into one. everywhere they go, everything they do they have to make it known that they think they are superior (operative word "think")
To the best of my knowledge not one single Jew has posted in this thread.

FAIL TROLL IS FAIL

Last edited:

Aprilpeters

HSC
:lol: almost every thread that's involved islam in it,
has had posts from Xfat and ari69. :hammer:

PS: on a completely different note, why do muslims/jews hate jews/muslims?
or is that just a common misconception.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Aprilpeters said:
l0l care to elaborate?
antisemitism has increased in the Muslim world during modern times, there is no doubt about that. but this increase in anti jews has risen ten fold simply due to the establishment of Israel.
European influence has to be given the blame for this, including that of Nazis and the establishment of Israel as the root causes for antisemitism. also that increased European commercial, missionary and imperialist activities during the 19th and 20th centuries brought anti-Semitic ideas to the Muslim world. Initially these prejudices only found a reception among Arab Christians and were too foreign for any widespread acceptance among Muslims. However, with the rise of the arab-israeli conflict, the anti-jewish has simply ran accross most of the muslim world from north africa to indonesia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_antisemitism#cite_note-65

sams057

HSC
ari89 said:
I know it's true...you should see it...my Jewish friend and I visit our local Freemason branch and assist implanting mind control chips in randoms. We're pretty good at the whole mind control thing now too...we have sleeper agents everywhere.

Long live the New World Order!
Long live the ZOG!

*Marches off clutching copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion*
WTFFF. i knew it (btw bitch i know your secret freemason handshake...well not so secret anymore)

ari89 said:
Where do you think Muslims stole the idea of circumcisions from?
ahahahahah r u srs? we stole idea of circumsision of jews? ok. do you know anyone who does studies of religion at school. my studies of religion teacher (a chrisitian) said that jews don't circumsise or shave. and it's pretty common knowledge that they don't(just look down)

ari89 said:
To the best of my knowledge not one single Jew has posted in this thread.
ari89 said:
Well, I'm a Hebrew Canaanite Israeli British Byzantine Greek Orthodox Jew...so yeah....
BAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA r u normal? hey wait. you said palestine should be urs coz ur a jew, but you said no jew had posted in this thread? huh? u tricked me, i want my land back. and I'M the fucking troll

and btw if exphate isn't a jew, he's one MASSIVE cock sucker

sams057

HSC
Aprilpeters said:
has had posts from Xfat and ari69.
lol april and they say they're not prejudice or racists. lmmmffaaaoo

sams057

HSC
Aprilpeters said:
has had posts from Xfat and ari69.
lol april and they say they're not prejudice or racists or religion discriminators. lmmmffaaaoo

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
Fucking stupid Arabs.
WOW, you're soooooooo not racist. you're very open to other races and religions and very tolerant to other people's beliefs. i applaud you

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Aprilpeters said:
has had posts from Xfat and ari69. :hammer:
lol qft

Aprilpeters said:
on a completely different note, why do muslims/jews hate jews/muslims?
or is that just a common misconception.
hmm that's a good question, i'm actually not sure if it is a misconception or not. part of the problem is probably the whole middle east affair, bigboyjames put it pretty nicely.

Aprilpeters

HSC
bigboyjames said:
antisemitism has increased in the Muslim world during modern times, there is no doubt about that. but this increase in anti jews has risen ten fold simply due to the establishment of Israel.

European influence has to be given the blame for this, including that of Nazis and the establishment of Israel as the root causes for antisemitism. also that increased European commercial, missionary and imperialist activities during the 19th and 20th centuries brought anti-Semitic ideas to the Muslim world. Initially these prejudices only found a reception among Arab Christians and were too foreign for any widespread acceptance among Muslims. However, with the rise of the arab-israeli conflict, the anti-jewish has simply ran accross most of the muslim world from north africa to indonesia.​
l0l thanks heaps. i appreciate that your objective.

PS: why did the East hate jews?

sams057

HSC
Exphate said:
Oh my God! How shocking that someone would post in more than one thread! HEART ATTACK PLEASE HALP ME! Quality use of originality there also babe.

God forbid that one would have an opinion without being racist or a bigot. I forgot how evil it was of people to be against extremism, because you know, that's descriminatory against extremists. And that it was evil to be calling for proof to support insane claims. MY BAD.

And lol @ you taking offence to the stupid Arabs comment, when it is clearly true. Inability to comprehend that it's the fault of the Arab nations that Palestine lost more than half the land the UN allocated (a start considering the Brits actually controlled the land previously), and that the creation of Israel was LEGAL and overseen by the UNITED NATIONS (blasphemers).

But God forbid someone would call on these facts, because you know, it's all a conspiracy of Zion!
UKHUKHUKHUKHUKHUKHUKH,....that to me sounds like massive cock sucking

sams057

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Fuck off back to your madrassa you illiterate peon.
ok and alll the while ill be learning 3u and (hopefully) 4u jihad, complete with bomb making, dismantling, and planting. also, the state of the art mobile phone controlled bombs, suicide bombs, waging war on infidels and opressing non believers. ahahahaha and you have to learn the actual prescribed syllabus. ahahaha you're sooo missing out. idiot

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I would just like to point out that sams057 is quite possibly THE stupidest person I have ever encountered, and also the worst debater.
Somebody, please, just stab him in the face, for the sake of humanity.

I'm actually having trouble getting over how much of a twit he is =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)