Australia 1 - 1 Ghana (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
Great game, especially the first half. We were great. We should have won. Pity about the collision between schwarzer and one of our defenders to pop the ball free. chippy, grella and emerton were the real standouts. as was no. 22, the ghanan keeper. great save to stop that header of the corner. As craig said at half time, the way we held the ball high up the park was great and the way we shut them down high up the park was also good. but in the 2nd half the Ghanans got the run on us in the midfield and were pretty dangerous.

what'd you think?

Last edited:

BlackDragon

HSC
lol....well you're an avid follower aren't you? it started at about 7 am this morning and went till about 20 minutes ago, in london.

JewelKJH

HSC
great game - im pissed at the goal tho :(

the defender that hit swarchzer and dislodged the ball from his hands had a really gud game i think and that one lil error screwed us up :S

a draw with a team like ghana is good but yeh, we coulda beaten em and sum awsome saves from the ghana keeper - jst like BlackDragon said - stopped us from pulling away about 3-0 in the first half

luv Essien XD - w0000t!!! CHELSEA FC :) title number 3 coming up !!!

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
Patrick Kisnorbo was the one that clashed with Schwarzer, other than that he had a fantastic game. Great to see him getting a call up after kicking arse in the Championship with Leicster City. Emerton ripped it up on the wing, and Grella was brilliant in the midfield. Great performance by the boys, and well done to Graham Arnold, he had the side playing brilliant football.

btw. Michael Thwaite is shite.

sweet_as

Is with all of my people
HSC
JewelKJH said:
great game - im pissed at the goal tho :(

the defender that hit swarchzer and dislodged the ball from his hands had a really gud game i think and that one lil error screwed us up :S

a draw with a team like ghana is good but yeh, we coulda beaten em and sum awsome saves from the ghana keeper - jst like BlackDragon said - stopped us from pulling away about 3-0 in the first half

luv Essien XD - w0000t!!! CHELSEA FC :) title number 3 coming up !!!
your a Chelski fan noone cares what you think :)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
fuck me dead i missed it... would have been a great game i'd imagine. my friends told me aust was dominating so much in the first half, that it should have been 4-1

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Ghanan keeper was BRillaint! - he was superd. In the second half the we struggled a bit.

MOM in my opinion goes to the Ghanan Keeper - he was just fantastic.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
kisnorbo i reckon is awesome..
in the fifa games, i use him alot. he's pretty good in the game..its about time he gets called up. i think ..well. mistakes happen!...but i think he was pretty good apart from that...happening..

aloisi did an "italy" ? i watched a replay..and i felt like it was more of a dive... milking the penalty..oh well..
i think we should have won! (didnt watch second half. =/)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
timlay said:
kisnorbo i reckon is awesome..
in the fifa games, i use him alot. he's pretty good in the game..its about time he gets called up. i think ..well. mistakes happen!...but i think he was pretty good apart from that...happening..

aloisi did an "italy" ? i watched a replay..and i felt like it was more of a dive... milking the penalty..oh well..
i think we should have won! (didnt watch second half. =/)
i dont think he did.. but cant remember/

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i had to rush off to school, but i'm pretty sure there was hardly contact made!

BlackDragon

HSC
hmm. the commentators thought it was true blue. i wasn't as sure. but i think there was a fairish amount of contact.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
lol. commentators are biased!

can't blame them. they're australian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)