• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australia gives $4m to help Palestinians (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I'd also refuse to integrate into Israeli society, if given the choice. Zionist Jews generally aren't the most friendly, sympathetic or like-minded people to be around.
yeah wise choice and thats why they are refugees as we see it today, they made themselves refugees and they deserve whatever they got. By the way jews are wise enough not to be sympathetic to people who wants to kill them :D

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
That's why Jews are so loved throughout the world. Through their friendly nature, their good spirited justice and sympathy, they're despised by all who surround them, and a large portion of the community abroad.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
That's why Jews are so loved throughout the world. Through their friendly nature, their good spirited justice and sympathy, they're despised by all who surround them, and a large portion of the community abroad.

LOL..

$4mill or even in total $23mill isnt much? 30 years ago it would have been heaps, but $23 mill is nothing..

oh well at least it helps..

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
is that because Australians rioted against arabs/lebs or was it against jews ? :rofl:

Justin

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
is that because Australians rioted against arabs/lebs or was it against jews ? :rofl:
Yep. Australians hate arabs. Israelies hate arabs. A common enemy. OoOoOoOh

*zionist conspiracy*
withoutaface said:
The opinions expressed are those of the threadstarter. If you have an issue with them, appeal to him.
I didn't really express an opinion. I simply published this article which shows that over $20 million has been sent to the middle east by the federal government.

Atilla89

HSC
Justin said:
Yep. Australians hate arabs. Israelies hate arabs. A common enemy. OoOoOoOh

*zionist conspiracy*
We rule the world!

LOL

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Justin said:
I didn't really express an opinion. I simply published this article which shows that over $20 million has been sent to the middle east by the federal government.
I know, but your opinion has already been expressed in other parts of the forum.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
hay guys i know why don't one of the countries in the arab world accept these refugees since they're arabs too and the arab countries are so much nicer than israel?

o wait then they wouldn't be political pawns anymore hey

banco55

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
hay guys i know why don't one of the countries in the arab world accept these refugees since they're arabs too and the arab countries are so much nicer than israel?

You mean the Arab dictators aren't great humanitarians? You shock me :rofl:

Justin

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:

They do. From memory, Jordan has accepted over 1 million of them so far.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:

The Arab League tells member countries not to grant them citizenship. lol.

Arab-Israelis experience less discrimination.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Oh no, that was just a very ill-informed public that did that rioting. I mean, is it at all a co-incidence that the most learned in society generally aren't fans of zionism?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Oh no, that was just a very ill-informed public that did that rioting. I mean, is it at all a co-incidence that the most learned in society generally aren't fans of zionism?
Or was it very well informed australian tired and sick of arabs/lebs violence againt other australian. Is it at all a co-incidence that the most well educated and well informed people in almost all westeren society and our political leaders including John Howard, or all previous Australian prime ministers and government or such great leaders as Winston Churchill, FDR Roosevelt, Charles De Gaulle, Margareth Thatcher are all ardent suporters of Zionism or Israel? :rofl:

Atilla89

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Just to add on to Aryan's point, Zionism is pretty much for Jews, it holds no benefit to, say, Buddhists or Sikhs. Plus just because some 'learned' people in society dislike Zionism doesn't mean they are right in their beliefs or opinions about Zionism.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Or was it very well informed australian tired and sick of arabs/lebs violence againt other australian. Is it at all a co-incidence that the most well educated and well informed people in almost all westeren society and our political leaders including John Howard, or all previous Australian prime ministers and government or such great leaders as Winston Churchill, FDR Roosevelt, Charles De Gaulle, Margareth Thatcher are all ardent suporters of Zionism or Israel? :rofl:
I think it's a little silly to be dragging political actors into the situation myself...

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I think it's a little silly to be dragging political actors into the situation myself...
trying to represent the whole educated people by few vocal lefties academia is quite silly to be honest, me think.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
It makes sense if its given in kind not cash. In that way the aid will reach it intended target. I hope they say "thank you" to Australian people.
Yeah I know the good people of Australia would give them neccessary aid. Unlike when Israel aided "hamas" to destabilise the Fatah government and undermine them. It wasn't given in "kind" then was it? Isn't it a twist of fate that they're using the people they funded to destabilise Palestine to slander the Palestinian people?

Hypocrites.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Atilla89 said:
Just to add on to Aryan's point, Zionism is pretty much for Jews, it holds no benefit to, say, Buddhists or Sikhs. Plus just because some 'learned' people in society dislike Zionism doesn't mean they are right in their beliefs or opinions about Zionism.
Zionism is a recognised type of Racism.

Atilla89

HSC
sam04u said:
Zionism is a recognised type of Racism.
Actually no it isn't, the UN voted again and decided that Zionism was not racism.

You just lied again Sam...

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Atilla89 said:
Actually no it isn't, the UN voted again and decided that Zionism was not racism.

You just lied again Sam...
Zionism is racism, it has been stated by many international organisations. It's used to justify hatred and elitism against Israeli-Arabs who are considered to be second classed citizens, because they believe they shouldn't be there. It was used to justify the occupation of the Palestinian peoples lands. (I'm not lieing you dunce. This is the truth. Zionism != Racism.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)