Australia is to announce $73bn in defence spending aimed at equipping its military. (1 Viewer)

discuss

• This is OTT. No one is out to get us.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great idea. We live in a dangerous world.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lentern

HSC
Re: Australia is to announce $73bn in defence spending aimed at equipping its militar

Whatever invading army it is, They will have to deal with Punchbowl and Lakemba.

It'll be like Fallujah in there.
My point exactly, it will only be the eastern NSW middle class dwellings that will be affected, areas like Fairfield, Holroyd and Parramatta will belt the crap out of them.

HSC
Re: Australia is to announce $73bn in defence spending aimed at equipping its militar

I knew those fucking ethnics would be good for something!

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

yeah except they are actually just a bunch of pussys

pretty sure country people would prove to be the best fighters against an invading army

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

nah i was more comparing lad lebos in lakemba and shit to country kids who have been hunting and shooting since they were little

Lentern

HSC

yeah except they are actually just a bunch of pussys

pretty sure country people would prove to be the best fighters against an invading army
Pretty sure you've never said that outloud in a western suburb.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC

pretty sure iv never sucked dick for crack either

and thats the difference between you and me

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

I was hoping the HK-416 would be field tested here, tests in America showed the beast at play.

Buried in sand, one shake, firing away.

Submerged in water, brought up, fired away.

360 spin whilst firing from a drum feed, not one jam.

Crazy asshole firing field strips it and pulls out the bolt claiming it to be cool and proves it.

Oh and Dragon Armour.
Yeah they did the same shit with the Aussteyr too bro.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC

Stupid defence spending. We don't have a nuclear arsenal. If we want any regional superiority, we need nuclear power and some big fuck off nukes.

Lentern

HSC

pretty sure iv never sucked dick for crack either

and thats the difference between you and me
Bro your so cool with your schoolyard cracks I just can't compete, your like the fully subwoofa of children well done.

44Ronin

HSC

You probably would. Cause we'd all be smart enough to get the fuck out of here before we were in any real danger.

Fuck fighting for my country.
You'll be crying out once placed in concentration camp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)