Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Courtney is so arrogant and such a whiner....That annoys me about him. He likes the Beatles so I cant hate him :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I agree, i think courtney is a bit arrogant, he dosn't accept critisism too well...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I dont understand the buzz about Anthony either. The top 3 this year arent super dooper good. They're good but for some reason, i dont like any of them that much. Actually I didnt like much of the top 12...if i had to choose then casey gets my pick.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
last years top 12 ripped this year in talent......i rekon if millsy or paulini were in this years idol, they woulda won it easy, not to mention cossima and shannon

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
The ones I like have left, except anthony his still there, but ive kinda gone off him now

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
To go next..... C O U R T N E Y

if Casey goes before him, i will commit suicide >.<

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
i hope casey goes next......cant say she's my australian idol

olay

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I agree, i think courtney is a bit arrogant, he dosn't accept critisism too well...
yeah i think it's b/c it's his passion though. it's probably quite hurtful to be criticised about something you're so passionate about.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lillaila said:
hehehe lucky i voted for Casey
lucky i did too ! and will continue so until Courtney's gone..

olay said:
yeah i think it's b/c it's his passion though. it's probably quite hurtful to be criticised about something you're so passionate about.
true. but when the judges are right, they're RIGHT. esp with mark and his criticism.. spot on. courtney's in denial =/

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
olay said:
True

10 chara

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
@shifty
muahahaha millsy... hahahaha that's got to be a joke

jellybeenz

HSC
I miss Chanel.... This show is boring without her or Ricki-Lee (and I hated Ricki-Lee but at least she had some personality)...

I only liked Chanel out of all the Top 12 and this year sucked cause she didn't get to the Top 2. I only liked last year cause who I backed got to the Top 2. This year- Anthony? Meh. Courtney? Bleh. Casey? Eh.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
whats the theme for sunday night? i missed what it was going to be..

jellybeenz

HSC
70s.... Wow.... aren't they original... We have had Disco, 60s, 80s and now 70s.... Ugh.

Anthony is singing 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' which is a 1969 song-- I know it could be twisted to fit 70s.... but jesus... And Courtney is singing a Paul Mc Cartney song... what the hell? We already had Beatles... I reckon, not only are this years contestants boring, they sing the same thing all the fucking time.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Paul McCartney is not the same as the Beatles you moron.

jellybeenz

HSC
I don't appreciate being called a moron. I know they aren't the same- all I know is that I feel that Courtney always sings the same types of songs.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I'm with jellybeenz. Courtney DOES sing the same freakin songs 24/7.

EDIT: what song is Casey singing and by who ? and Anthony's song "Bridge over troubled water".. who sings that, and is it a power ballad ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)