Australian Idol 2004 (1 Viewer)

Fry

Goddess Zenith said:
isn't music about music!!!

the girl can SING!!!! she is a singer not a publc speaker

if your an artist you don't have to be expected toi talk on the radio and do interviews and SHIT its not about that its about a talented young artist who is going to do a hell of alot better in life than you lot ever will

your all a bunch a shallow flops!! she can sing isn't this what this karaoke comp is about finding australia best singer not australia best public speaker!!!!!!
of course you are expected to do interviews..it comes with the territory. we want a singer who can actually communicate y'know.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yikez, well whatever.. whether public speaking/interviews/publicity etc is a big deal or not in an artist's life.. the fact is CASEY CAN SING. she is extremely talented, esp for someone her age and she will go far, even if she can't communicate well to the public. As i said before, this is just the BEGINNING. obviously when it comes to actually having deep & meaningful interviews with the press, media, bla bla bla she will become alot more communicable. Her talent is what makes her famous/popular and ultimately is the most important thing, not how well she can speak off-stage.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
actually she does speak well....well, ukno for those interviews for inside idol, where there's only the camera and her .... hehehe

and Haley says the same thing over and over again .... *yawns

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Hayley shits me.. i dunno why, i mean shes beautiful but theres something about her that shits me off.

but thats jus my personal opinion.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lillaila said:
actually she does speak well....well, ukno for those interviews for inside idol, where there's only the camera and her .... hehehe
yeh i noticed that.. on inside idol she talks fine, but on stage she's lost for words. must be nerves for being put on the spot. i think it's so cute how her & anthony act all chummy ^.^

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I hope Anthony wins too, but i reckon it'll be Courtney. Big backing for a big guy.

Fry

i hope Courtney doesn't win. i can't stand him. he thinks he's so good and can't handle criticism.

Hayley is so boring and unoriginal. she is devoid of a sense of humour.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i hope anthony wins, he and casey are the only ones with amazing voices, the others a lacking a little

C

CaR

Probably the best song courtney performed was "She will be loved" :D ( It was almost...even better than the original) and from that point, down the hill he tumbles~~~

I hope Anthony wins :D

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Yeah, "She will Be Loved" by Courtney was his best one...i liked it the most but then from there *euughh.

I think Anthony will win, even though I don't like him 100%
I like Casey but I don't think she'll be the Idol but top 2 is great and she deserves it :)

Offence or no offence but Hayley has a weird smile :):)
The closing mouth kinda smile, looks like she has something in it....
And she's not that "hot" from what i've seen in those magazines but she is a nice person i guess.....she better get back to accounting or whatever she did b4 :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hayley was an accountant?! see i dont even know wat everyones occupations were beforehand. Does anyone know?

_muse_ said:
Hayley shits me.. i dunno why, i mean shes beautiful but theres something about her that shits me off.

but thats jus my personal opinion.
she shits you because you isn't a GREAT singer, she is good, but not as good as any of the other competitors i am very suprised she has stayed in this long

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Tonights show was boring - I hate "Big Band" .. I can't wait for American Idol - a totally different league.

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
no way man - big band is the best kinda music!!
although i have to admit last night was rather shite, none of them got even near singing jazz (hayley and caseys first songs were on the way tho). courtney was the best by far.. anthony made an absolutely PATHETIC attempt at singing jazz. he's a good singer usually, but that was just horribly embarrassing.
american idol is definitely better for big band.. (i wonder why! maybe cos its the birthplace of jazz) and the band they had for that night was AWESOME. aussie band was great last night, but nothing beats an american big band.

meanwhile im going for courtney for idol (or if hes not in the top 2, then anybody but anthony). i think itd be great to have the aus idol as someone who is a real musician, ie courtney (and guy last year). the others can sing well, but courtney has the best idea of what music is (and plus i LOVE his voice), and will last MUCH longer than someone who can sing well, get a few screams from girls and hardly even write his own music that isn't cliched. ie anthony.
courtney is unique... and when he sings he makes me happyy :D (plus he has a good taste in musique; anthony loves human nature and tina arena... enough said.)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
does Anthony love Human Nature ? since when ? Fair enough bout Tina Arena, all the idols apparently love her, but Anthony likes Brian McKnight, Lionel Ritchie and all them..

i seriously don't get what was so "touchdown" of Courtney's performance lastnight. He never goes for the big notes. He's a big guy, he could reach those if he really tried ? He's so ordinary !! He really belongs with a band cos his voice it too weak on it's own. I think it was Courtney's best, thus the touchdown, but compared to Anthony & Casey's.. hell NO. and there's something about Hayley too that shits me.. she seems like a nice girl but eh.. she's boring..

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
OMGGGGGGGGGG who the hell is voting for Haleyyyyyy
stopppppppp ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt
:p:p:p:p:p:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)