Australian Idol 2008 (2 Viewers)

04er

HSC
FUCK!!! Mark is gone... I wanted him to win :( Guess I should've voted... lol

If Wes doesn't win... it's not even an option. Luke = Casey.

HSC
Wes made it :D :D :D :D :D

yay!

Mark should have totally made it though, Luke is overly shit. His single will be even shitter. And yeah people like himbut come on, he totally messed up in the live performance gah! Waste of a spot.

Wes ftw! :D

HSC
^lol.

Ooh and has anyone seen how pointless ricky lee is atm? She doesnt do anything at all. Before she used to be all 'ohh when i was in idol...' Now she does shit all. :/

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
man the judges and show are so favouring luke

im gonna vote luke just to overcome the shitty bias

boo

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
That's silly. He can sing very well. Maybe not as well as Wes - no need for hyperbole though.

NinjaB

HSC
Everyone keeps sayign Wes would win, i think people think hes gonan win for sure and probs wont vote for him coz they think others are already voting anyway :angel:

04er

HSC
happened to be near sydney opera house yesterday and i stumbled across australian idol, who had set up and were practicing for Sunday night. Mark, Wes and Luke performed a few times each (although Mark only sang sex on fire). Also saw James Mathison, Ricki Lee, the top 12, etc. I have to admit, Luke is actually pretty good! I really like Wes' 'single' though :)

Dr. Oyster

HSC
NinjaB said:
Everyone keeps sayign Wes would win, i think people think hes gonan win for sure and probs wont vote for him coz they think others are already voting anyway :angel:
Why would you waste money voting anyway..

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
04er said:
happened to be near sydney opera house yesterday and i stumbled across australian idol, who had set up and were practicing for Sunday night. Mark, Wes and Luke performed a few times each (although Mark only sang sex on fire). Also saw James Mathison, Ricki Lee, the top 12, etc. I have to admit, Luke is actually pretty good! I really like Wes' 'single' though :)
Is that the only song he can sing or something? :lol:

HSC
MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wes is seeming less impressive every time I see him. Luke is just awful. They were both terrible in the first song - v. bad key for both.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Silver Persian said:
MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wes is seeming less impressive every time I see him. Luke is just awful. They were both terrible in the first song - v. bad key for both.
Bah what do you know. They were both very good imo. :pirate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)