• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australian Idol (1 Viewer)

Who's gonna win Australian Idol

• Shannon

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Guy

Votes: 52 80.0%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
Embarrassed??, y would u be?, im not, in fact im proud that we voted 4 a non-anglo person 2 represent us. it shows that MOST ppl who voted aren't racist, and this competition was based on talent, not whos more 'aussie'. it shows 2 the world how multicultural we are. im happy ppl like u weren't the majority of the voters, that would of been a disaster.
and y r u comparin his performances to the original songs, they're not suppossed 2 sound exactly the same. ok maybe 'crazy in love' wasn't that great, but that 'climb every mountain' song was excellent and if ur comparin him 2 julie andrews ur makin a big mistake, she has 1 of the best voices in the last century, and ur sayin he's shit bcuz he cant compare 2 her, pfffft hundreds of great singers dont compare 2 her
YEAH !!, thats the way Suney_J
embarrassed pfffft:chainsaw:

:) your original comment inspired mine

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i'm glad he was such an idiot though as cosima got to go through

Cosima would have gone through anyway, cos she was the judges choice. Levi would have been the one to miss out...frankly, I'd have preferred "that Daniel guy".

I was thinking that if that guy that got disqualified hadn't have gotton disqualified, then maybe Guy wouldn't have gotton in the top 12. I think he may have gotton into the top 12 had he not been voted out (only cos he was popular for crying, though...) and he was in Guys group.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
nah i dont think so
did u see guys performance that nite "what a wonderful world", man that was classic stuff

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
u mean next week?
Nah, i think ppl will still remember that "guy" but i dun think they'll really care n e more.
That big dude.....nah, i meant classic as in classic as in Frank Sinatra days kinda voice....Guy is classic? no way, he interprets stuff....not saying that's bad

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by piccaninny
i'm telling you guys in about 4 to 5 months no one will remember guy and that he is australia idol
exactly. like bardot and scandalous, they will be on a high for a few weeks, then they will disappear in favour of american mass produced music

MoNNiE

HSC
nah bardot survived!!
scott cain on the otherhand disappeared like 2 months after he was crowned popstar...he sucked anyway!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i meant 'classic' as a compliment, not literally classic

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by MoNNiE
nah bardot survived!!
scott cain on the otherhand disappeared like 2 months after he was crowned popstar...he sucked anyway!
who is scott cane i never heard of him?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
don't forget scott cain
who? :p
Originally posted by MoNNiE
nah bardot survived!!
yeah bardot did alright, they would still be singing now i think if they didn't break up. their 2nd album wasn't bad.

the other 2 were crap before they began. i don't know why people bought their 1st singles.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
Scott Cain would so not make it to the top 40 in Idol. He didn't seem seriuos and seriously, he was way worse than Milsy.
He had a bloody squeaky voice with a short range. What the hell were the judges thinking? no brains i guess

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah he was crap

i think guy will go furhter than popstars 2 and 3, simply because people DO like him and he CAN sing.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
All the 12 finalists will b performing together on stage on the 26th jan next year ...including Cosima :)
What for ? That's Australia Day isn't it?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
do u think shannon will make a good host on the disney channel?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
um, no!
well i could warm to the idea, but my initial reaction was no
he does do funny faces sometimes, i don't know, i don't think he should try appealing to the kids

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
cuz its not even been 2 weeks and shannon has already started 2 fade away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)