Australian Open (1 Viewer)

boris2003

HSC
Kujah said:
Hope Tsonga wins now. I don't like the snobbish look of Djokovic's mother.
wtf, what;s wrong with her, go Djokovic, well done, you are through to your second final and all the Serbs in Australia wish you good luck and all the best in your carier

boris2003

HSC
sunjet said:
Do you represent all the serbs in Australia?
Do you represent all the people with stupid questions. To all the Federer supporters, he played good, but not good enough, get over it, he lost and can't be number 1 forever, its just a normal thing

inasero

Reborn
HSC
nooo federer what happened? massive choke fest ftl.
though, was good to see someone else win for a change...

i really didn't like the way djokovic replied to courier's questions, insolent bastard
hope tsonga wins now...show that kid where he belongs

karoooh

HSC
boris2003 said:
What;s the huh for:confused:, didn't you get the pont:read:
Oh, I'm just wondering how his asking of whether or not you represented all Serbs in Australia, was any implication of him representing all people that asked stupid question is all.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
I'm not even gonna watch the final anymore. Though i really hope Tsonga beats him in straight sets.

Hopefully Djokovic gets Federer's stomach bug or something

boris2003

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
damn serbs
What's the frustration for, like i said, Roger played good, and Djokovic was in my opinion very lucky to get that last point, i guess it just wasn't the Roger's day. Don't get me wrong, i go for Fed all the time, except when he's playing against Djokovic:uhhuh:

xxxx8888

HSC
boris2003 said:
Do you represent all the people with stupid questions. To all the Federer supporters, he played good, but not good enough, get over it, he lost and can't be number 1 forever, its just a normal thing
he didn't play 'good'. his play was below his normal standard by a LOT, and that's the only way djokovic was able to win.

boris2003

HSC
karoooh said:
Oh, I'm just wondering how his asking of whether or not you represented all Serbs in Australia, was any implication of him representing all people that asked stupid question is all.
Ok, me saying that is a kind of support that i do not doubt that Djokovic receives from "all" the Serbs, stupid question is exactly that the sunjet questioned my supposabbly high authority of representation of 1 nation, totally apsurd

boris2003

HSC
xxxx8888 said:
he didn't play 'good'. his play was below his normal standard by a LOT, and that's the only way djokovic was able to win.
Ok, don't get me wrong, before the match, Federer said he felt good and ready for the match. His inability to apply his usually perfectionist playing style is due to the fact that Djokovic is a quality player, and not some "unseeded" loser with no attitude.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
boris2003 said:
Ok, don't get me wrong, before the match, Federer said he felt good and ready for the match. His inability to apply his usually perfectionist playing style is due to the fact that Djokovic is a quality player, and not some "unseeded" loser with no attitude.
Not really, Federer just has had a less then impressive tournament for his standards and an even worse performance tonight.

I don't think it was Djokovic's pressure so much as just bad form. Djokovic can't beat Federer in form.

poWerdrY

HSC
inasero said:
nooo federer what happened? massive choke fest ftl.

i really didn't like the way djokovic replied to courier's questions, insolent bastard
hope tsonga wins now...show that kid where he belongs
it wasnt a choke. he simply wasnt playing well

and i agree with you here. im not gonna be very interested in this final, but i do hope tsonga whips novak's ass. he's an arrogant prick. every now and then, after winning a point, he sticks his chest out and prances like a cock (pun intended). and he has shit manners to his fans

poWerdrY

HSC
boris2003 said:
Roger played good
bs federer played good. thats one of the worst ive seen him play. so many unforced errors into the net, not even close to the tape

HalcyonSky

HSC
yous just can't handle dvjokovics man power. I bet hes banged ivanovic too.

Regardless, Tsonga to win in the finals

boris2003

HSC
poWerdrY said:
hope tsonga whips novak's ass. he's an arrogant prick. every now and then, after winning a point, he sticks his chest out and prances like a cock (pun intended). and he has shit manners to his fans
tennis wouldn't be interesting without the attitude and a unique personality of a character. So judging from your view, Hewitt is a "c..c" too with his come-on thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)