Australian Open (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
poWerdrY said:
i hate to admit t, but djokovic was the better player. and is just me, or are tsonga's hits remarkably weak? barely any of his shots gather any speed (besides when he goes for winners), and they're also really short shots, often not going past the service line.
I think Tsonga's performance tonight was pretty poor due to his nerves. Poor thing. I wanted him to win. Novak's a pretty good player too though.

Novak's family was intensely into it huh?
Did you guys see the look on his mother's face when he lost a point?
Hahah.

Artemis.

HSC
Yay Djokovic!
Though, by the third set I was kinda hoping Tsonga would win. Still a good match.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
aznboystar said:
well rest assured, the Mohammed Ali (Tsonga) vs Wentworth Miller (Djokovic) match will be a thriller im sure.

eww, don't compare him to Wentworth. Mmm though I would compare him to a overgrown version of Billy Elliot :eek:

inasero

Reborn
HSC
awww man poor tsonga...i really thought he could win especially after the first set but then it all strated going downhill with all his unforced errors...should do well in future opens

pijankengur

HSC
wuddie said:
sharapova is an animal! she was hitting the ball like a man, it was crazy.

bernard tomic (aus) won the boys single, and jessica moore got runner up in the girls. our future doesn't look so bleak after all.

I threw a rubber into Bernards eye 3 years ago. No shit, seriously.

Thats my claim to fame.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Though I do think this Open's been a good one in a while. I'd love to see Fed strike back next year!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
do you guys think federer's reign is over? Or is the australian open just a slight hiccup for him?

powerdrive

HSC
sif his reign is over. he's dominated for the past 4 years, one loss doesnt signal the end. plus remember he had no match practice b4 the open.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
He'll continue to dominate, but I reckon now more players will have a greater belief that they could defeat him in matches.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
jemsta said:
do you guys think federer's reign is over? Or is the australian open just a slight hiccup for him?
nah, it was just a slight hiccup
:ninja:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
itll be interesting to see how he goes in wimbledon though. I highly doubt he'll win in the french open.
Good to see some new talent coming on board. Suddenly men's tennis isnt so predictable after all.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
i dislike novak djocovic.

the australian open is turning out to be the suprise package grand slam.

schueetler, bagdatis, gonzalez, and now tsonga..

i love it

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i hate being right, but i did predict djok would take it out in 4 sets. it was very clean, crisp hitting from both players, but tsonga got a bit overwhelmed after the 1st set and choked. djok doesn't like it when the crowd is against him. nonetheless, congrats to him.

tsonga is now 18th, thats heaps good.

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Djokovic, is an alright guy, i mean he is too self centred, you can make out in the interviews.

Well anyway, i hope others play in the final next year, such as James Blake :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)