• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australian Political Economy (2 Viewers)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Have you been hanging out with the Larouchites or something?
As in followers of lyndon larouche? As in the dude is vehemently anti-austrian schoool?

Yeah, totally....

(idiot)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
You might want to say just because I believe in decency for ordinary Australians and having strong welfare rights, having a strong safety net, a pro business free market economy and flexible working conditions that I am from the Loony left. You Sir William are quiet alienated from mainstream Australia judging from your extremist views. Furthermore, you support Tony Abbott’s extreme and polarising language used against the PM and against Australian diggers is shocking and an insult to this great nation. As we celebrate the great nation that is Australia on this day of ceremony on the 26th of January 2013. God bless Australia. God bless America. God bless the greatest PM that ever lived, Julia Gillard (who is destined to become Australia’s second longest serving PM over taking John Howard).

You have to be a troll, all you do is dribble sh*t the whole time.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Evidently you read it at some point.
Yes...whilst learning about the law of marginal utility (and its detractors)

In any case, the fact that you're "calling me out" for having once read a few sentences about larouche one time just goes to show and lazy and dishonest your original comparison was

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I dont know why I get the feeling Lentern is an extremely enthusiastic and well read lover of politics....
He knows plenty about politics, but when it comes to political economy he's hopeless. He takes the most boring mainstream centre-left crap and regurgitates it to make it sound remotely informed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)