Australian Politics (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
[video=youtube_share;tdGrB3Za4_o]http://youtu.be/tdGrB3Za4_o[/video]

A filmagromattic, post-Deleuzian deconstruction of Australian politics.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I find this leadership stuff more interesting than talks on policy, don't know why people are complaining about it.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Carr now foreign minister. I mean seriously, how is anybody supposed to trust this woman and why are so many people praising her for turning it around, while neglecting the fact that she consistently says one thing and does another.

Lentern

HSC
Carr now foreign minister. I mean seriously, how is anybody supposed to trust this woman and why are so many people praising her for turning it around, while neglecting the fact that she consistently says one thing and does another.
You imply the alternative is more trustworthy.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Well, Bishop could probably do as well as Carr. She is one of the more competent Liberals anyway.

Lentern

HSC
Well, Bishop could probably do as well as Carr. She is one of the more competent Liberals anyway.
I referred to the insinuation that people should vote for Abbott as Gillard is untrustworthy. I would vote Tory at the next election if Bishop were leader.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I'm already voting Liberal next election. I was a strong Labor supporter although after the past two years Labor has been terrible.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
You imply the alternative is more trustworthy.
That wasn't my implication at all (although I could easily see how you assumed so). It's really quite depressing that both the major parties are doing a pretty terrible job at the moment. On one hand you've got an absolutely hopeless liar and a clueless leader without any firm underlying principles. On the other you've got a bloke who's only chance at winning the election is by keeping his mouth shut.

Australian federal politics.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)