Australian Schools Computer Skills Competition (1 Viewer)

Trev

stix
HSC
Who did this today? How bullshit is it, like, who the fuck knows where those parts of the computer are?! And really, who cares?

We were forced to do it! :chainsaw:
But at least i'll have my name as 'Trevy' on my certificate :p Finally, it will be in print haha. My teacher will probably get the shits with me for doing it but meh...

frangipani13

HSC
we're doing ours tomoz...its compulsory for us as well yuk, my slack teacher got people in our class to sort the papers out into year groups, anyone couldve looked at the questions if they really wanted to do well

HSC
our tests didn't arrive to the school so we do it on wednesday...
gimme the questions/answers.

Trev

stix
HSC
Umm, lol.
I thought everyone would have to do it at the same time?
I know they give you a picture of the computer insides and you have to pick where an expansion slot, OSI (or something), and the motherboard goes :uhhuh:.

HSC
well I was assured by my teacher today (tuesday) that we are doing it tomorrow (wednesday)

so go figure.

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
Trev said:
Yes...... and we all know what RAM slots look like too, don't we now?... :eek:
yeh i done my test 2day...how did u guys find it?..i thought it was alright, fricken the multiple choice took longer than the short answers. what the hell is 'phishing' ? i choose that cus it sounded better than the others.

and also they added 5 more questions frm 45-50, that was gay.

CREDIT & < for sure tho...

HSC
N/A
... well i really WANTED to do it, just cuz it looks good on the resume and all that kinda suff, participation and all, y'know what i mean.. well yeah
but my teacher, well - he FORGOT TO SEND IN THE REGESTRATION for us.. so yeah
that was really stuffed up!!!
*tear*
lol - anyhow, was it really all that difficult?

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
LOL, i did this the other day... I was trying not to laugh at some of the questions.. Allthough.. Those last questions were kinda... huh??
and that DVD multiple choice one.. yeah.. if its a DVD, then it has Mpeg compression right? So what were they expecting? Or are we mean't to assume that DVD's use no compression whatsoever? or what.. meh,

If you don't do it ON the day you still get awarded the cert and stuff, but i don't think you'll be elegable for any medals or prizes, just the certificate, Then again.. your school may claim that you did it on the day and mis-inform UNSW... Or at least thats what i understood reading their website on it the night before...
i got given a slip of paper last period saying it was on the next morning... i didn't even have a clue what it was on!(even though it was only common sense in the end)

-=DD32=-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)