Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 (1 Viewer)

Lachlan18

HSC
The previous host ruined herself when she decided to sing in some crappy Channel 7 "Celebs Singing" show or whatever. I'll be happy if I never see her face on TV again.

Sure, Jodhi's hosting skills sucked but I thought the judges this season were cool. Her hosting skills were so hilarious that I'd actually like to see how she'd do for a 2nd time.

And I'm happy Alice won. Steph = Friends with Paloma = Paloma = :bomb:

lexie85

HSC
erika whatever her name was, was a bit of a boring judge

paloma rocks, wish she had won

HSC
N/A
Gemma Ward is pretty, but who says she'll be a good speaker? Besides, she's much too busy out there proving aussie girls can be supermodels :D (stupid stupid STUPID australia's search for a supermodel that sent her home early, they must be kicking themselves so badly)

In other news, I haven't actually watched the final and as of now am not intending to. The moment I Jordan left, and when I heard Alice won, I just couldn't be bothered watching the final...

looking forward to american version, I think it airs monday night?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
yeah American top model is so much more interesting to me. Where did the host from aussie top model even come from?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Gemma Ward is pretty, but who says she'll be a good speaker? Besides, she's much too busy out there proving aussie girls can be supermodels :D (stupid stupid STUPID australia's search for a supermodel that sent her home early, they must be kicking themselves so badly)

In other news, I haven't actually watched the final and as of now am not intending to. The moment I Jordan left, and when I heard Alice won, I just couldn't be bothered watching the final...

looking forward to american version, I think it airs monday night?
Was she seriously on that show?!
i had no idea! :eek:

actually, i reckon megan gale would make an excellent host. I love love love love her!

And Cycle 8 of AmerNTM has already started. it started last wednesday night. Didnt you read the cycle 8 thread?

The Ostler

HSC
fernando said:
yeah American top model is so much more interesting to me. Where did the host from aussie top model even come from?
james packer's divorce.

HSC
N/A
The_highwayman said:
Was she seriously on that show?!
i had no idea! :eek:

actually, i reckon megan gale would make an excellent host. I love love love love her!

And Cycle 8 of AmerNTM has already started. it started last wednesday night. Didnt you read the cycle 8 thread?
Yes, and apparently she was kicked off in the one of the earlier rounds too, not even top 12 or anything!!!

And are you serious? I read in the FOX magazine that it started June 18th... oh well! Will have to you-tube it and catch up :D

EDIT: I did look at the thread briefly, but was so convinced it hadn't started yet and everyone had you-tubed ahead, so refused to look

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
The chick from Emu Plains. the bogan one with horrible teeth. I bet her dick sucking game is bad. And WTF is it with USA & CANADA's being 100x better. Atleast they choose OUTSIDE the typical white girl crap. I saw no ANTM that had a dark skin chick, it was all white and bogan
Atong. She was from Sudan I think.

She was fairly hot.

She used to work at the Supre in Penrith and so did her sister Flora.

juggernaut

HSC
i was reading sydney confidential in the sydney morning herald, and it had a quote from Jodhi packer "I will never do live TV again. There, i said it" and also mentioned she had to rush to the toilet before going on AIR

Guess she wont be hosting next season...

Stang

HSC
i can't believe there is only 6 girls left now =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)