Australia's Next Top Model Series 4 (1 Viewer)

emilee.kime

HSC
i absoultey LOVED bec. she was my favourite
i do think that sam will win now though.
and i actually really like demelza.
alex is a stuck up fake lipped mole and if i was in the house i probably punched her out by now,
lolol,
so new seies of america top modle is finally going to be aired?
thank go cause i love tyra!

boris

Banned
HSC
i liked caris :(

i hate alex so much. words cannot describe how much i hate her. she is ugly, uptight, obnoxious. i hate her. cant model for crap.

WAT WERE THOSE PANTS SHE WAS WEARING?

boris

Banned
HSC
jodhi is a bad host

she...talks...like...this and OVER EMPHASISES EVERYTHING

*hopeful*

HSC
love sam - hope she wins

caris takes good pictures but is so damn yuck normally, i cant see the model in her at all, even alex with her taut drylooking lips is better

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
emilee.kime1 said:
i absoultey LOVED bec. she was my favourite
i do think that sam will win now though.
and i actually really like demelza.
alex is a stuck up fake lipped mole and if i was in the house i probably punched her out by now,
lolol,
so new seies of america top modle is finally going to be aired?
thank go cause i love tyra!

Yay I know, America's one is sooo better, it has class (and I already know who won for the season they're going to air in July 08 :) ). Our one, is umm trashy.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
The_highwayman said:
I thought the exact same thing!
She really is a poor choice as host when she also has the tigerlily brand. It's obvious that she's only there to find 'australia's next top swimsuit model' for her campaigns.

And what's with the whole "Caris is too short" argument?! Does nobody else remember how they phapped over Jordan last season? She was a midget.

Poor Caris. She was tops.

Hate demelza. Want to stab her face.
Go Sam, I guess.
:rofl: Yes, soo true.

Btw tigerlily swimwear is fugly.

Stang

HSC
i hope sam or demelza wins
i will die if alex wins
but i don't think demelza win because she is young like stef was

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
The_highwayman said:
well they certainly have the same personality.

Also, didnt jodhi say to demelza last week "last chance" when she gave her her photo, and then she does terribly and gets through again. :(
I know, it's like when hearing Jodhi say "For me, Demelza or w/e is 100% safe" to just about everyone without constructive critique is like watching a stubborn, remedial child call dibs on their favourite crayon colour.

TYRA BANKS SHOULD SUE JODHI PACKER

purplemonkey

HSC
The_highwayman said:
catfight would be better.

Wild JODHI appears!
Go! TYRA!
TYRA uses FIERCE!
TYRA'S attack MISSED!
Enemy JODHI used BIAS on TYRA
TYRA is infuriated!
TYRA uses BOOTY!
It's Super-effective!
JODHI runs away.

:rofl: gotta love a Pokemon reference

sca

HSC
Demelza is a twat who lucked out that her ability to avoid letting on she doesn't know anything came across as diplomatic in the faux interviews with the media.

Alex is sharply intelligent, but unfortunately up herself for it.

Sam has the best "look" left in the competition, is the nicest person left in the competition, however:

Caris consistently took amazing photos, and any issue with her "height" is just a cop out excuse for voting someone out to keep their ratings up. (Every 12-17 year old bimbo identifies with Demelza, and unfortunately they're also the ones spamming the ANTM forums. And unfortunately Demelza was the one who failed the photo shoot).

She may have been shy, however she wasn't dumb. If I were a designer and given a choice between a model who's media shy but takes shit hot photos and a socialite who only takes average photos... I wonder which I might choose.

Caris should have won the series, the photographers loved her work and stated they would hire her again over other girls - which in the end is the most important part of modelling. Demelza lacks any real ability to model as opposed to pose, I don't know that she even knows the difference.

Grrr... I loved this show, but now I'm completely put off by it's being a popularity contest.

=> Jess

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
On the plus side, though, Caris will probably be snapped up and have a successful modelling career despite getting kicked out.

So many of the photographers said they'd work with her again, and the designers loved her, so I don't think she'll have any problems getting print work.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I hope the models get to keep their ANTM pictures, because Caris would have a gorgeous portfolio.

Skeeta

HSC
i love that my boyfriend is a photographer so we can watch this together without it being gay lol.

He always tells me that models for photography are never really "pretty" they just have good facial features

I've only seen a couple of ep's but the one that's up herself is going to win, i think. They want high fashion and thats what they tell her she is..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)