average joe 2 (2 Viewers)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
how hot is this chick and how shallow is she

u could tell she was in the first 5 seconds of the preview wen she chucked a bigger fit than melena did wen she first met the avg joes

but i reckon this new chick is hotter than melena

Carlito

HSC
hotter and bitchier, its obvious already she will dump the average joes and pick a "hunk"

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
there's another one?????? argh!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i guess we know the outcome of the show without even hving to watch the first episode

the avg joes loses again i reckon

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
the averge joes in the preview look a whole lot more average than the ones in the last series.

Average Joe 2: The joes get fatter, the girl gets hotter, bitchier, and a whole lot more shallow!

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh, did you hear that the hawaii one was filmed first. I guess because the girl was such a b****, the network thought they might turn off viewers. The hawaii one is suppose to be hotter isnt she? Melana was only Miss Misouri and the new girl is miss USA. But did you see some scenes of later episodes? I think that hawaii girl actually cried when she had to send someone home? Did Melana ever cry??

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no not filmed first, filmed before average joe 1 AIRED.

idon't think melana cried. yeah she looks like a *****. and she is hotter.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
melana didn't cry when she sent anyone home, but she did squirt out a tear when she was telling the camera about one of the sweet things that adam said last episode

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
yeh so despite these girls starting out out really shallow, i truely believe that th whole experience does change their perspective in some way. Like even if Melana chose Adam, the fact that Adam was a runner up shows that the average joe still has some chance

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
when you think about it, both of them were pretty un-average. i mean adam was a humble millionaire, and jason was a small town pretty boy. But i still found it suprising that adam didn't win

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by smegthehead
the averge joes in the preview look a whole lot more average than the ones in the last series.

Average Joe 2: The joes get fatter, the girl gets hotter, bitchier, and a whole lot more shallow!
yeh the guys in the preview looked alot more avergae then the first series...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I don't think the new girl is prettier. She was such a bitch in the preview. She reckons she was gonna cry and she was swearing when she saw the Average Joes. These chicks must think they're the hottest things in the world. *vomit*

You can't just judge someone by the way they look. Yeh sure, everyone checks out the spunky monkeys, but an average looking guy might be the nicest person in the world.

I probably wont watch it coz already I know the girl is so bitchy. Like she expects the world to kiss the ground she walks on. PFFT

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
hotter and bitchier, its obvious already she will dump the average joes and pick a "hunk"
Agreed lolz - she looks like the shollow type , but the why Realty television edits show makes it very unpredictable

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
yeh the guys in the preview looked alot more avergae then the first series...
i think so as well. but people get more attractive once you get to see them more, so maybe it's just we have seen the series 1 people for a long time
Originally posted by grk_styl
I probably wont watch it coz already I know the girl is so bitchy. Like she expects the world to kiss the ground she walks on. PFFT
so who want's to be miss america? pity she was once a normal person

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
pfttt...everyones so shallow these days. That girl might be thinking when she see the guys "oh my god!" but theres no doubt that all the average joes are thinking when they see her "oh my god, she is so hot" Its not as if because their average joes, their gonna think "oh she looks like she is a nice person. i think i'll like her for her personality"

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by timbk2
there is average joe 3 too !
yep, someone mentioned it in the other thread. adam returns. so ai am wondering if it's the average guy with the hot girls?
Originally posted by simmic
pfttt...everyones so shallow these days. That girl might be thinking when she see the guys "oh my god!" but theres no doubt that all the average joes are thinking when they see her "oh my god, she is so hot" Its not as if because their average joes, their gonna think "oh she looks like she is a nice person. i think i'll like her for her personality"
yeah i said that somewhere at the start of the thread. the show is ironic in a way. they want to see if SHE can get over being shallow and looking at them for their looks, but they are obviously looking at her for her looks. all they care is that she is hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)