Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
lol
those guys dont look average man
dey look worst than average
unless an average yank is a fat yobbo
lol
i bet ya dis new chick is gonna eliminate all da fat guys and den have the hot ones dat came after in the boat.

in the preview she was full pissed and said "what the fuck did i fucken get myself into"

LOL LOL LOL

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
yeah the new girl's reaction is was more bitchy than melina's ever was. Melina only was a bit bewildered by the fact that they weren't what she expected, but this new girl started getting really really angry when she was in private. it doesn't even look like she'll give them a chance

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by smegthehead
yeah the new girl's reaction is was more bitchy than melina's ever was. Melina only was a bit bewildered by the fact that they weren't what she expected, but this new girl started getting really really angry when she was in private. it doesn't even look like she'll give them a chance
didnt some one say she cries at one of the eliminations?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes, they showed her crying on the preview for this new season

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
she has the i'm so hot i'm evil look, which in turn makes her less hot than she should be

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
Average. Joe. Sucks.
hey NATE!!! it's me again!!!!
so far i've counted 5 people on forums who believe that your ass is too big
by "ass" i mean your signature
by "too big" i mean cut the thing down so that it doesn't fill up the whole of my freaking screen!

btw: i believe that average joe is quality programming, the only dating/reality show worthwatching in the last 3 years.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Yeah everyone is shollow - so in the end they all deserve each other in a way!

I didnt find Melina that hot (and I dont have high standards,) so dont worry If your boyfriend thinks the new girl is hotter then Melina but worry if He finds her hotter then you. ;)

shorten ur sig man pls

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
how much hotter is this chick than melena?

10000000000000000000 times hotter!!!!

the david guys looks like he has A.D.D i think

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i think melana is more pretty and girly while the new girl has more attitude and is much taller and slimmer.

isnt this show suppose to be about looks vs personality?? Those "average guy's great personality is suppose to counter for their lack of looks. So far i dont totally see that. I mean one has A.D.D., one was elvis wannabe, a few scary looking ones, adam sandler lookalike, gangster wannabe,...where is the charm radiating off them??

oh yeh and i think the producers totally set her up for her outburst. Like setting up her hope by asking questions like "have you ever felt love at first site"

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
from far away that guy WAS adam sandler, i could swear it was

simmic - i agree. the personalitites don't make up for their looks. i noticed that in the 1st season as well. they were disgusting on that first night - putting their face in food etc. and that is not something anyone likes. that is not having a good personality.

and yes, this girl is actually VERY pretty

and wasn't melana from missori as well? and so is larissa? and larissa wasn't miss usa from the sounds of what they were saying last night.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
GO THE ASIAN GUY PUC!!!

HAHA
Yeah go asian chefs, the're cool!!

Anyways why would NBC film 2 Average joes if they havent aired the first one to find if it profitable or not??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)