• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Average Joe: Adam Returns (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
they had the average joes from season 1 picking the girls for adam.

that smart indian guy chose the girls through some computer system that rates a bunch of girls with adam's compatibility.

then those huge overweight guys that got voted off early went to vegas and fully chose these model-type girls for adam.

and this nerd guy watched videotapes that girls sent in and chose them from that.
so that's how the girls were picked..

when there were 5 of the "normal" girls left, the models were put in.. but i dunno what happened, they're all gone now. i only watch this when i remember to..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh i must have missed a lot of it then. unless they have condensed it for us. because i have watched all but one episode (i thought) and
ep 1- they came off the bus
ep 2/3- he voted them down to 5
ep 3/4 - he voted them down to 2
i want to look at some updates on the net to see what i missed but i am worried i will see who he chooses in the end

edit - this has some info
http://www.tvaus.com/viewtopic.php?p=154507
from the soudnds of it the models weren't anything special compared to the others and it did only start in april

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeah i saw the 1st ep, then missed a couple, and saw this week's and it's down to 2 girls now. i know who wins :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if it finishes in the next 2 weeks it was a pretty pointless program. they could have done so much more with it

FLAVA

HSC
Annegelic said:
when there were 5 of the "normal" girls left, the models were put in.. but i dunno what happened, they're all gone now. i only watch this when i remember to..
after the models got off the bus and he had said hi to all them, he went up to the producers and said he didnt want them there... so they went home

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
FLAVA said:
after the models got off the bus and he had said hi to all them, he went up to the producers and said he didnt want them there... so they went home
lol what? so all the girls that are there now are the non hot ones? they are still very pretty

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol yeah a couple of the ones left are pretty, but those other girls were actual swimsuit models or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)