Average Joe (2 Viewers)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yeh I think she is shallow aswell.
At first when I saw Jason, I wanted her to choose him, but then I changed my mind.
In the end I wanted Adam to win.. ok , so his not a model and hasn't got the best looks...his an average joe..but his got a good heart, personality, and his his honest.. his dosn't put on any act.
I didn't watch the whole show, i taped it but saw some of it, and towards the end I really thought she was going to choose him.. oh well.. she was too up herself anyway.. adams too good for her

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by OZGIRL86
yeh I think she is shallow aswell.
At first when I saw Jason, I wanted her to choose him, but then I changed my mind.
In the end I wanted Adam to win.. ok , so his not a model and hasn't got the best looks...his an average joe..but his got a good heart, personality, and his his honest.. his dosn't put on any act.
I didn't watch the whole show, i taped it but saw some of it, and towards the end I really thought she was going to choose him.. oh well.. she was too up herself anyway.. adams too good for her

Same I felt sorry for Adam , his gone so far and didnt get the girl - He actually seemed in love with Melina, But in the end I dont think Melina deserved Him

Average Joe 2 - the girl - seems more shollow dont you all reckon?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes the girl is very very shallow in number 2. that's what she seems like anyway.

choosing the winner was a catch 22 as said above, but it's good that she didnt know adam was a millionaire and he got to the final 2.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
It's funny coz she was practically crying throughout the final ep, saying how distressed she was coz she had to make the biggest decision. I'm sitting there going, "woman, you have two great guys who are falling in love with you, and you're distressed?" Some women just want it all don't they! lol

I don't think it's that hard of a decision. You can't be close to loving or be in love with two guys. I guess you CAN, but you always like one more than the other, so the suspense through out the ep was kinda gay

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
Is this woman shallow or what! Geez! Obviously Adam loved her and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, and Jason's like "Ohhh I so can't wait to go away with you, so we can get to know each other on a deeper level." DUH. That's all he wants. Adam was sooo sweet.

He had way more potential than Jason. It's so typical that this brain-dead ex model would pick an equally brain dead good looking guy.
Um...to be truthful, i dont think Melana is a bimbo, she's got some brains it seems...but yeh, i dont get the deeper level thing she always says "oh im attracted to Jason on so many different levels. Jason, im not too sure about how smart he actually is but he did seem to be the most socially smart out of the three new guys. But yeah, Jason does seem to actually like melana quite a lot.

Originally posted by Snapwizard
Same I felt sorry for Adam , his gone so far and didnt get the girl - He actually seemed in love with Melina, But in the end I dont think Melina deserved Himreckon?
yeh poor guy or perhaps lucky him cos Melana probably would break his heart if they end up together. Remember the episode where they had a group date and when Melana was having her face sculpured, Adam asked her whether she has ever cheated as it seemed like she was gonna say yes, but then she nodded no?

But i think the way she rejected Adam was so slack "But the romance has to end here" I felt so sorry for him when i saw his face at that moment. Oh well, in Average joe three his coming back and the tables will be turned. Hope he does find someone who really appreciates him for him and not because his rich or anything

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
It's funny coz she was practically crying throughout the final ep, saying how distressed she was coz she had to make the biggest decision. I'm sitting there going, "woman, you have two great guys who are falling in love with you, and you're distressed?" Some women just want it all don't they! lol

I don't think it's that hard of a decision. You can't be close to loving or be in love with two guys. I guess you CAN, but you always like one more than the other, so the suspense through out the ep was kinda gay
people are like that in real life

and the 2nd paragraph - i also tend to think you can't be totally in love with 2 people (especially on a tv show).
Originally posted by simmic
Um...to be truthful, i dont think Melana is a bimbo, she's got some brains it seems...

yeh poor guy or perhaps lucky him cos Melana probably would break his heart if they end up together.

as it seemed like she was gonna say yes, but then she nodded no?

But i think the way she rejected Adam was so slack "But the romance has to end here" I felt so sorry for him when i saw his face at that moment.
yeah she doesn't seem like a bimbo

i did get the impression she had cheated before

he thought she was going to say yes :( poor guy.

and she would have broken his heart in the end if they did end up together, they wouldn't have married

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Everytime they showed Jason and Melana together, they were only smooching. I mean, she hardly knows the guy - maybe the inside of his mouth. What a frikkin' joke.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by babyslug
Everytime they showed Jason and Melana together, they were only smooching. I mean, she hardly knows the guy - maybe the inside of his mouth. What a frikkin' joke.
lol true.. hey but who WOULDN'T wanna make out w/ jason ?? farrout.. blardy h0ttie =P maybe a tiny bit short-ish, and he actually doesn't have a 6pack.. but still niiiice =D

and btw.. someone said it was slack cos she didn't choose Adam. Yeah, it's sad, i felt sooo sorry for him, but if she DID choose Adam then it would've been even more slack ?! She'd just be with him not cos she loves him but cos she didn't wanna hurt him.. and that's just worse.. i think =/ (i also reckon if Adam was good-lookin she would've chosen him for sure, w/ him being a rich businessman @ 27 n all =P) Can't wait for AJ 2 Hawaii nxt week w00terz !

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
i felt pretty bad for adam, but i would have felt less bad for jason if he was the runner up. I mean they totally edited the show to make it look like adam was going to be picked, like if you think about it, they spent alot more airtime on adam's last two dates than jason's.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by smegthehead
like if you think about it, they spent alot more airtime on adam's last two dates than jason's.
there wasn't enough time given to jason, that's why i couldn't see any connection between him and melana

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
people are like that in real life

and the 2nd paragraph - i also tend to think you can't be totally in love with 2 people (especially on a tv show).
I don't think you can either. Never say never I guess, but feeling so deep about two people just doesn't seem right.

Originally posted by babyslug
lmao - that's why I'm thinking what sort of a relationship are THEY going to have?

But yeh, better for Adam. He's such a sweetie, now he can go find someone who loves him for him.

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by Annegelic
and btw.. someone said it was slack cos she didn't choose Adam. Yeah, it's sad, i felt sooo sorry for him, but if she DID choose Adam then it would've been even more slack ?! She'd just be with him not cos she loves him but cos she didn't wanna hurt him.. and that's just worse..
nah...i said that it was slack the way she dumped him. Seriously when she was talking about how their friendship turned into romance with that smile on her face, you could see that Adam was on a high...but then all of a sudden she frowned and looked really bitchy (i personally didnt see any regret on her face at that moment) and said quite blunted "but today the romance ends here" pushing Adam to his lowest low. Now thats what i thought was slack!

hmmm...you think the produces edited that part to make her seem like a b****??

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i think that if she did, the producers wouldnt edit it out...good for ratings sorta thing. But she doesnt seem like the "easy"type of girl so i dont think so

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
how the hell can u call it 'love' if you can say.. 'oh i dunno which one to choose?!'

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
IMO l thought, from what l saw (sorry if this has already been said) that she wasn't looking too happy with Jason. Whenever he went out on a date with her (last episode) she was frowning a lot and smiling heaps with Adam. As it has been said there could have been edits, of parts we haven't seen, but thats what it looked like to me.

I thought it was nice of Adam to introduce her to his friends, to show how much he likes her. Jason just showed her around his home and took her to the beach. The only time l ever saw her really smile was when they were kissing etc.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh.. i rekon she shoulda chose adam
she probly chose jason coz he was good looking

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok girls, in all honesty, who would have you picked.

disregarding jasons looks, and adams money, i would have gone for adam (i preferred him even before we knew about his $)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
ok girls, in all honesty, who would have you picked.

disregarding jasons looks, and adams money, i would have gone for adam (i preferred him even before we knew about his $)
hmm.. well i think adam was more of a softy.. n if u planning to grow old with someone u dont go for looks....
n well adam was ritch... but yeh my point.. i think i liked adams personality better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)