average teenage love story (1 Viewer)

redrum12

HSC
i dont know how to move on from my ex. weve been apart for six months, i had a couple flings cause i thought i was over him, now ive realised i never stopped loving him, rah rah rah. dont know what to do, how do i move on?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
i'll be waiting all thats left to do is run
you'll be the prince and ill be the princess
its a love story bby just say yes

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
kidnap him and make him your sex slave

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
erase him
from
your life

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
cant you guys just get back together?

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
redrum him and turn yourself in

go to gaol/jale

then find a female inmate to fall in love with

and then there is no where to go sooo you are stuck with this inmate and you will never think about him again especially when you're doing your kitchen duties and you will die in prison so that's the plan okay

redrum12

HSC
erase him
from
your life
how do i do this?
and before you say get drunk, that doesnt work, when i get drunk i just call him, every time.

cant you guys just get back together?
no, we ended on bad terms and he wont even give me the time of day. i know the only thing that i can do is get over him, but i just dont know how to do it, its been six months already. in a perfect world i would call him right now and tell him i still love him and we'd try and rebuild our friendship, but if i were to call him he would just hang up on me.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
end all forms of contact with him

redrum12

HSC
redrum him and turn yourself in

go to gaol/jale

then find a female inmate to fall in love with

and then there is no where to go sooo you are stuck with this inmate and you will never think about him again especially when you're doing your kitchen duties and you will die in prison so that's the plan okay

Ben1220

HSC
how do i do this?
and before you say get drunk, that doesnt work, when i get drunk i just call him, every time.

no, we ended on bad terms and he wont even give me the time of day. i know the only thing that i can do is get over him, but i just dont know how to do it, its been six months already. in a perfect world i would call him right now and tell him i still love him and we'd try and rebuild our friendship, but if i were to call him he would just hang up on me.
why? How did it end? What did you do to piss him off so much?

redrum12

HSC
why? How did it end? What did you do to piss him off so much?
told him we should break up because i assumed that he would be happier with someone else.

and yes before you say it i do deserve everything i am feeling right now because i did that to him. i hate the fact that i did that and its pretty much killing me.

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
told him we should break up because i assumed that he would be happier with someone else.

and yes before you say it i do deserve everything i am feeling right now because i did that to him. i hate the fact that i did that and its pretty much killing me.
lol

omg

You have issues

did you just wake up in the morning and think omg like hey he is totally better without me!

Okay, serious advice - talk to him about it?
Or for plan b, see my first post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)